Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Brides~Post HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#41 NHPT

NHPT
  • Sr. Member
  • 3,848 posts

    Posted 28 November 2006 - 10:36 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LALA
    Thanks Sarah!

    Cascade terrace is the more private one, right?
    nope- oceana is more private next to the pool- rebecca had her reception there. cascade terrace is larger next to the ocean
    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

    #42 Sarah

    Sarah

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

      Posted 28 November 2006 - 10:38 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by NHPT
      nope- oceana is more private next to the pool- rebecca had her reception there. cascade terrace is larger next to the ocean
      I knew someone could clear this up! I don't even remember where cascade is! I definitely want oceana- especially the way Rebecca had it set up with the hanging lamps and palm tree lights- awesome!

      #43 TammyWright

      TammyWright

        Admin & Owner

      • Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

      Posted 28 November 2006 - 10:53 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by LALA
      Thanks Sarah!

      Cascade terrace is the more private one, right?
      oceana is more private, cascade is next to the beach and bigger.

      Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

       
      Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
       
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


      #44 Sarah

      Sarah

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

        Posted 28 November 2006 - 10:54 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by host
        oceana is more private, cascade is next to the beach and bigger.
        How many people do you think could be at each of these Tammy?

        #45 TammyWright

        TammyWright

          Admin & Owner

        • Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

        Posted 28 November 2006 - 11:17 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
        How many people do you think could be at each of these Tammy?

        i would say you could fit...

        cascade fits bout 14-15 tables (10 each) clustered together
        and
        oceana can fit 12 tables scattered around

        Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

         
        Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
         
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


        #46 Sarah

        Sarah

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

          Posted 28 November 2006 - 11:22 PM

          I have nowhere near that many people, but I thought other Dreams girls who have more guests would be curious! Thanks!

          #47 EDYTA

          EDYTA
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,277 posts

            Posted 28 November 2006 - 11:44 PM

            No please don't boot me off

            #48 SarahMc

            SarahMc
            • Newbie
            • 146 posts

              Posted 29 November 2006 - 12:21 AM

              I'm going to Dreams at the end of January for a site visit so will try to take pics of all the places for receptions and post them. I know it seems like a long time from now - 2 months - but time's flying by!

              So, those of you who have been there before or done your site visit already, who should I meet with? Mariana said she'd be there, and I already have Juan booked for the wedding, so don't know if I actually need to meet with him in person. What about cake people? I've heard Sweet Dreams a lot on the forum...is there someone else I should contact as well? Oh, and flowers too...is there something I'm missing? I don't have a coordinator besides Marianna, but I figured with all of you I didn't need one :o)

              Sarah M
              Sarah & James
              Dreams Los Cabos
              June 28, 2007

              #49 TammyWright

              TammyWright

                Admin & Owner

              • Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

              Posted 29 November 2006 - 12:46 AM

              • photog,
              • vidio
              • florist
              • cake
              • musicians

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by SarahMc
              I'm going to Dreams at the end of January for a site visit so will try to take pics of all the places for receptions and post them. I know it seems like a long time from now - 2 months - but time's flying by!

              So, those of you who have been there before or done your site visit already, who should I meet with? Mariana said she'd be there, and I already have Juan booked for the wedding, so don't know if I actually need to meet with him in person. What about cake people? I've heard Sweet Dreams a lot on the forum...is there someone else I should contact as well? Oh, and flowers too...is there something I'm missing? I don't have a coordinator besides Marianna, but I figured with all of you I didn't need one :o)

              Sarah M

              Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

               
              Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
               
              Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


              #50 SarahMc

              SarahMc
              • Newbie
              • 146 posts

                Posted 29 November 2006 - 12:48 AM

                Musicians...I knew I was missing something! Thanks Tammy! I think my brother is going to be the video guy.
                Sarah & James
                Dreams Los Cabos
                June 28, 2007




                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users