Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 November 2006 - 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA
Wedding Websites - Brett and Kate

We used wedding window. I love that they had an option in our colors - red and blue. Plus, it's easy to update.
great website, Kate! i love finally seing faces with names...because we do talk so much on here.

you guys are a cute couple!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:53 PM

Ana y Roux

I built it my self, just bought the domain and hosting trhough godaddy.com, I think it was like $50 for both..

#13 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
    • 486 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 03:38 PM

We are using weddingwindow.com everyone is very impressed so far. Even after my FI saw the site, he said I really need to start helping your more. Hee, hee he thinks I had to do everything from scratch.

#14 JENGONDA9

JENGONDA9
      • 163 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:37 AM

we used Free Wedding Website Trial | Personal Wedding Websites as well and loved all the options. i especially liked that we could upload documents and change the page headings.

Wedding Websites - Aaron Birnbaum & Jennifer Gonda
        Jen & Aaron
        January 13, 2007

#15 kookaloons

kookaloons
        • 18 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 11:20 AM

We used ewedding a loooooooooooved it! Tres easy!

coreyandmary.com
          Mary & Corey March 23, 2007 Puerto Vallarta www.coreyandmary.com
          http://tickers.Ticke....f11e/event.png

Knot Bio

#16 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 13 December 2006 - 11:41 PM

I shopped around and finally went with weddingwindow.com, I liked all the features and the length of time you could subscribe. I signed up for a free trial and within a few days they sent me a coupon for something by e-mail. So far I have been happy with their service. The week I was building my site they had a problem with the server, I e-mailed their help people and they gave me a free month for the inconvienence.
          my site is in my signature...take a look if you have any questions let me know.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#17 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 09:07 AM

Everyones websites are great!!! I cant wait to make one. I did a trial shhh.... and it came out buetifull. I love them all!!!!
            My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#18 Ali0624

Ali0624
            • 72 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 12:32 PM

I love looking at the websites! This is great help for when we get around to doing ours. Thanks girls!Click the image to open in full size.
              Ali

#19 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
              • 631 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:24 PM

I cant figure out how to make a photo square and music....

#20 Darlsay

Darlsay
                • 46 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 06:05 PM

Wow, Thanks to you all. I guess I'll have to start putting a page together. All of yours look fabulous. Are any sites easier than others to navigate thru? Little experience here on the computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users