Photo

Personal Wedding Website

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#151 ccarmany23

ccarmany23
  • 138 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:00 PM

Im using ewedding too- I just signed up but soo far it seems really easy!!

#152 kisskissmd

kisskissmd
    • 59 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:16 AM

We used mywedding.com for our Bridal Party wedding website, and will be making a more complicated one for our wedding once we determine our exact location. MyWedding has some excellent designs and they also pair with a few invitation designers so your website and invite can match!

Mindy&Christopher - wedding website by mywedding.com

#153 Rache1124

Rache1124
      • 106 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amdecker View Post
        Hey Rachel,

Have you tried the poll page? I can't seem to get it to work correctly. I think its cute but if it doesn't show the results I guess I'll have to take it off my website.
        So sorry to take so long to get back on here...I haven't tried the poll page! I would think it would show the results - it not, you could frequently update the page with the results maybe?!??!?!

Good luck - let me know if you get it to work! My wedding is so close that most of my guests aren't checking the web page like they used to when they were booking their trips...otherwise I would try to get the poll to work!

#154 msasfraz

msasfraz
        • 392 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:02 PM

We also used mywedding.com... i love all the features and its free... Norris & Chiquita - wedding website by mywedding.com

#155 amdecker

amdecker
          • 169 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Rache1124
            So sorry to take so long to get back on here...I haven't tried the poll page! I would think it would show the results - it not, you could frequently update the page with the results maybe?!??!?!

Good luck - let me know if you get it to work! My wedding is so close that most of my guests aren't checking the web page like they used to when they were booking their trips...otherwise I would try to get the poll to work!
            No big deal, it does something wierd so it doesn't display any of the votes. I'm not that worried about it though. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Its so close I'm sure you have a million other things on your mind. Have so much fun and don't forget to post some pictures when you get back!

#156 lmg970

lmg970
            • 316 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 10:08 AM

I have also used mywedding.com, as it was free and very easy to use. I tried one on ewedding and one on the knot, but I prefer this one: Laura & Mike - wedding website by mywedding.com

#157 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:35 PM

I was just looking at Free Wedding Website | Make Your Own Personal Wedding Website and noticed that there was a big ugly advertisement in the top right hand corner. Does this show up on your personal page?

#158 adias.angel

adias.angel
                • 719 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lanalovesyou
                  [SIZE="4"]We used ewedding.com It is super super easy..Its free, but you can get extra options if you choose to pay after.
                  I highly recommend it!
                  I second ewedding.com! I am a web developer and this was SOOOO worth the money just for ease of maintenance.

We are going to be upgrading to the $10 a month one when we get one year out from the wedding so we have the RSVP functionality.

#159 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
                  • 382 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:55 PM

I would love to see everyone's websites! Post a link!

Dave & Ashley - wedding website by mywedding.com

Oops, I search before posting and didn't find this info. Now I see it!

#160 tvt

tvt
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,812 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 10:26 PM

there is a sticky thread already for this. here it is:

http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t679

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users