Photo

Personal Wedding Website

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#131 amyrak

amyrak
  • 469 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:45 PM

We used WedWizard.com Very customized and great service. Our website has forums, guestbook, RSVP, personal bios, ability to sumbit news, a whole section dedicated to our travel plans. It's pretty cool. There is even a shoutbox so you can see when anyone is on our website it tells you who is logged on and you can chat with them in the shoutbox. We've really had a great experience with them and if you have any issues or problems it's great.!
    We looked at some of the others but they didn't offer forums which we found was a great question and answer place and just a spot for everyone to chat and get involved and excited about the trip (kinda like we do here) :)
    Plus you get to choose from 20 or so backgrounds and be a part of editing and creating your own site. You don't have to go with what they create and you can edit. That's what we liked best about it. I don't think there are too many like it.

#132 nscaper

nscaper
    • 119 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:12 PM

I used Wedding Window Free Wedding Website Trial | Personal Wedding Websites

It was not free, about $80-$100, but it depends on how long you want it for. You get a "X&Y.weddingwindow.com" address however, if you want your own domain it's a few dollars more. There is also an option at the end to extend the hosting AND get a copy of your site on a DVD to have forever. You can upload photos, add music (up to 3 songs), quizzes, polls, etc.

We went with our own domain so we can be found at:

www.justinandsharon.com

#133 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
      • 672 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:36 PM

Does anyone know of a wedding website that I can use my own photo as the background? I took beautiful pics in St. Lucia where we got engaged and would like to use those. Thanks

#134 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 01:54 PM

I'm looking for a FREE wedding website that has a lot of options. The knot's version seems so boring! And it seems as though a lot of them claim to be free and never are. Argh!!!

#135 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 02:37 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by kacie3344
            I'm looking for a FREE wedding website that has a lot of options. The knot's version seems so boring! And it seems as though a lot of them claim to be free and never are. Argh!!!
            I use WeddingWindow.com and I love it.. gives me a lot of options and freedom to do what I want. They also have a large selection of templates.

#136 maui_dec_08

maui_dec_08
            • 30 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 02:45 PM

I'm using wedquarters.com... only $29 for 1 year...

#137 SunBride

SunBride
              • 1,499 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:24 PM

momentville is free and has lots of great options like RSVPs (which many other sites require you to upgrade and pay for). I like that you can totally create your own pages, it's way more flexible than some of the other sites I tried. For example I'm having 3 AHRs and was able to create a seperate page for each (sounds simple but many sites I tried I couldn't do it!)

#138 Rache1124

Rache1124
                • 106 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:11 PM

I also used Momentville - very nice and SUPER easy!!! It seems like you can do as much or as little as you want - very easy to add and delete sections/pages, etc.

Check it out: www.momentville/reganandrachel.com (I really haven't done too much with it - yet I'm still proud to show it off

#139 Rache1124

Rache1124
                  • 106 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:13 PM

WHOOPS - ok that won't work: its www.momentville.com/reganandrachel....heehee think i should know my own website...too much on my mind these days :)

#140 Rache1124

Rache1124
                    • 106 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:13 PM

Really - this is the last time (it connected extra junk on the end...)

Regan and Rachel | Welcome | reganandrachel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users