Photo

Leaving for my site visit a week from today!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:19 AM

Have a great time, and I hope you are feeling better soon!

#12 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:33 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by amyh

By the way, I don't have Priscilla's number however, she emailed me a couple of weeks ago and told me she was on vaca, but I'm sure she'll be back in time to meet you.
      K, thanks. That must be why she hasn't gotten back to me - I was beginning to worry!

Ugh I REALLY hope I get over this crud SOON! Last night was MISERABLE. I couldn't breathe through my nose at all - my sinuses were so incredibly stopped up. It made my mouth and throat hurt really bad because I had to breathe through them all night. My lips are super cracked too. I'm off to the doc again to see if they can give me something to help knock me out at night cause I know sleep is the best medicine!!! Stupid school doctors tho.... wish me luck!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#13 jak27

jak27
      • 715 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:51 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
        K, thanks. That must be why she hasn't gotten back to me - I was beginning to worry!

Ugh I REALLY hope I get over this crud SOON! Last night was MISERABLE. I couldn't breathe through my nose at all - my sinuses were so incredibly stopped up. It made my mouth and throat hurt really bad because I had to breathe through them all night. My lips are super cracked too. I'm off to the doc again to see if they can give me something to help knock me out at night cause I know sleep is the best medicine!!! Stupid school doctors tho.... wish me luck!!!
        Jamie, use jojoba oil for your lips, it moisturizes them immediately! Good luck!

#14 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:59 PM

You are going to have soo much fun sweetie!!! yes as I recall the walmart sells booze there. But lots of places do. haahahha good prices too at the OXXO mart (I think that's what they are called).

#15 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 08:00 PM

Thanks everyone!

I just got back from the doc and he said to go ahead and start on the antibiotics and he gave me something that will hopefully help me to sleep better. I'm praying that I am well by this weekend!

Speaking of congestion and plane rides - who has some good tips for helping out congested ears when you're in the air and on the descent?? I'm definitely going to take some afrin spray. I'm so glad we aren't leaving today - I'd be miserable and probably have to reschedule!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#16 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 08:01 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Raeka
            the OXXO mart
            I wonder if that means hugs and kisses like it does here lol

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#17 edna

edna
            • Site Supporter
            • 1,360 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:07 AM

Quote:
              LOL Jaime the OXXO are mini marts in every corner, you can buy beer and some liquor and snacks, basic stuff. If you need more specific liquor you need to go to Walmart.

About Prisar, they were at Mexico City on Vacations, they were coming back today, in their webpage is the phone number, in case you dont have it here it goes.. if they dont answer I have their nextel id too so let me know I can contact them and let them know you are looking for them.... ok?

You will be better at PV , is the medicine you need...

#18 edna

edna
              • Site Supporter
              • 1,360 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:08 AM

Quote:
                LOL Jaime the OXXO are mini marts in every corner, you can buy beer and some liquor and snacks, basic stuff. If you need more specific liquor you need to go to Walmart.

About Prisar, they were at Mexico City on Vacations, they were coming back today, in their webpage is the phone number , but I just PM too in case you couldnt find it.... if they dont answer I have their nextel id too so let me know I can contact them and let them know you are looking for them.... ok?

#19 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:39 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mora

About Prisar, they were at Mexico City on Vacations, they were coming back today, in their webpage is the phone number , but I just PM too in case you couldnt find it.... if they dont answer I have their nextel id too so let me know I can contact them and let them know you are looking for them.... ok?

Haha, thanks Edna. I forgot to say that Priscilla did email me earlier today to confirm and she gave me her number. Looking forward to it!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#20 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 03:33 AM

Oops if I read this earlier I would have known you were going to LC..lol I was at the Westin (Nikki Beach) for my bach. party but I didn't go in the rooms. The beach isn't great there but the place is pretty...let us know what you think.

I've heard good things about Le Kliff too..the view is great! If you can squeeze it in go to Barcelona Tapas for dinner. You won't be disappointed. Oh, and all I know to help ears on the plane is chewing gum....hope you have a comfortable trip and feel better soon. Have fun!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users