Sign in to follow this  
JaimeLynne

Leaving for my site visit a week from today!

hope you feel better soon Jaime!! think positively and maybe that'll cure your symptons!! Have a great time in PV and please report back. While you are there, I'll be here in cold Chicago, moving during Christmas. Are we nuts?

Seriously, have a great time!

Feel any better Jamie? I had a stupid bug awhile ago and occassionally I still wake up congested and with a cough. Should have gone to the doctor but oh well!

Have fun on your trip. I can't wait to see pics of all the places. I wish I could have done a site visit, but FI wants to go to Vegas instead. So next month, Vegas here we come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Feel any better Jamie? I had a stupid bug awhile ago and occassionally I still wake up congested and with a cough. Should have gone to the doctor but oh well!

Have fun on your trip. I can't wait to see pics of all the places. I wish I could have done a site visit, but FI wants to go to Vegas instead. So next month, Vegas here we come.
Still sick but getting better bit by bit. Today was my first time out of the house (besides the doctor's).

I've never been to Vegas - have fun! I will definitely take lots of pics in PV. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post

I love Vegas Rachel!!! the were there for this past New Year's Eve and it was so much fun.... enjoy it

And Jaime hope you feel much better today... is your site visit cheer up!!! smile159.gif

I can't believe we leave in less than 24 hrs!

So far we've got meeting w/Priscilla (to see the Mayan, etc) on Monday, headed to Las Caletas on Tues. w/Kelly, and we know we want to eat at Le Kliff & Cafe de Artistes. I know there were more restaurants that we wanted to check out though... hmmmm, other than that - sounds like a lot of extra beach time to me! smile123.gif I feel like we should be doing more...

Also we may try and check out a few more hotels while we're down there. Anyone have anything specific they'd like me to try and find out while I'm there??

P.S. Oh yeah, I forgot about River Cafe, supposed to be really good for breakfast (although we already have breakfast included in our plan so we might try it for lunch).