Professional Pictures back

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 michelle08

michelle08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:15 PM

Not sure how I missed this....but your pics are awesome and your dress is absolutely beautiful!!!! :) You look very happy! :)

#62 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:42 PM

Wow - those pics turned out beautiful!! I love your dress! Thanks for sharing!

#63 sohappy

sohappy
      • 260 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 02:08 PM

Great pictures! I love the ceremony set-up.

#64 Judy

Judy
        • 23 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:50 AM

You look amazing ... and so very happy!
          Thank you for sharing with us...
          I too am a May PV bride. You said you were super warm in your dress, do you recall how warm the temp was in May? And was it humid? Would you have done anything different w/your make-up or hair due to the heat?
          My FI doesnt do well in extreme heat, was your FI overheating in his suit?
          Thanks!!!
          Judy
          WWW.ADAMANDJUDY.COM

#65 hls140

hls140
          • 102 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 10:22 AM

Ladies--so nice to receive all of these wonderfully nice compliments after being away ---off the wedding circuit--for a while (although I guess I'm technically still on it since our AHR is in three weeks!). Thanks, girls--glad you enjoyed the pics : )

Judy, I was actually a November bride-- and it was hot enough for during the daytime to want to be in the pool the whole day (I did not, for one second, lay in a chair). But, I will say, when we got married--around 5:30 p.m. on Nov. 3 (so sunset was at 6:20-6:30), it wasn't as bad as I had feared. I believe it was about 87 degrees at that point. You know, the magic of getting married to the perfect person for you kind of makes you forget about any heat or sweat : ).

If I had to do one thing differently, I'd go for a less formal dress---I mean, mine was silk taffeta, with the fluffy stuff underneath (can't think of what its called) and then another thick layer of something under that--I mean thick). It was heavy. If I had to do it all over again and only change one thing, I'd go with the Casablanca dress : ). Oh and use the oil blotting papers that I had more! But, in the end, the heat wasn't so bad and everything turned out like a dream!!! Jace, my husband, said he was hot, but.... he was out in the sun for at least an hour before I arrived helping with some last minute detail stuff, but nothing that he really minded (he said). And, when we were near the water, there was a breeze that felt cooling, so I'd say you and your FI will be fine!! Plus, not a single one of our guests or wedding party complained about the heat--only said it was the most beautiful wedding ever! And you'll hear that too : )

#66 Judy

Judy
            • 23 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 01:56 PM

Thank you so much, I feel more at ease.... I cant wait!!! :))))))

#67 ~flyingmonkey~

~flyingmonkey~
              • 13 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:20 AM

Awesome pictures. I'm so glad you were able to get those posted. My sister is looking at Elizabeth Lloyd and I was hoping to find some pics for her.

#68 destinationcabo

destinationcabo
                • 74 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:22 PM

Beautiful Pics! Your photographer did a wonderful job and every thing just looked amazing, from flowers, to colors and of course the bride!

#69 jayhawkbride

jayhawkbride
                  • 21 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:06 PM

Wow! Just gorgeous. I love the palm trees in the background, and the private palapa where you had your ceremony!!! Where did you get married?

#70 hls140

hls140
                    • 102 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 10:34 AM

Thanks girls--glad you liked the pics!

Jayhawkbride-- we got married at the Sheraton Buganvilias in Puerto Vallarta. Loved that place! Our guests are already making plans to go back and stay there. I wrote a really loong wedding review that was in this forum, but I think has been moved out to the wedding reviews area (makes it more difficult to find....let me see if I can post the link here) if you are looking for some input on a location. I can't say enough good things about this place : )

Hope this link works: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t11734

If you want any other info, just let me know. Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users