#21 Carolena7

• 785 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 02:04 PM

Your dress is Beautiful!!!

#22 beachbride08

• VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:25 PM

Your dress is so pretty! I love the detail and it is really flattering on you. The color is perfect!

#23 JulieG

• VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:24 PM

I love this dress, great choice. When it comes to hemming the lace, mine did cost a lot to get hemmed, I am 5' 1.5" so I also need a lot taken off. I also cut out the material at the back (the satin) and just had the lace layer as my train and I loved it, just a thought. So, be prepared for it to be a bit expensive. 1 thing, I would say do not get it done at the bridal shop, they charge waaaay too much to do it there. Find a seamstress who has done bridal gowns before and she will charge you a lot less. That is what I did and it cost me $225 instead of $500

#24 jajajaja

• VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:50 PM

I considered finding someone other than the bridal store. Thanks for the tip Julie. It's going to need a lot of alterations. It's sad that I have to stand on a stool for it to be the correct length. haha

Thanks for all the compliments ladies. Choosing the dress is so hard and as I watched all the beautiful dresses posted on the forum I couldn't help think if I had made the right decision. It's definitely not the traditional white, so I prayed I made the right choice. I think it will look great next to the sand though.
          Happily married since 2008

#25 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 05:14 PM

Love the color and the beading :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#26 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 06:56 PM

I love the detail on the front, so pretty!

#27 boscobel

• VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:38 PM

Rachel, you look so happy! The dress looks gorgeous and i absolutely love the color. Great choice.

#28 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:37 PM

Wow your dress is absolutely fabulous. You look so happy with it. You make a beautiful prebride

#29 Sharonie

• 557 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:50 PM

That is a very beautiful dress. Love the details and the colors!!

#30 nat4crim

• 163 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:14 PM

Your dress is so perfect...the colour is amazing and will look amazing on the beach at Las Caletas. The details are so nice and you look beautiful in it. I also have a light gold dress and was worried about it not being tradional but after seeing yours no more worries :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users