Verses for Invites, RSVP's, Thank you's, Programs

I came across this site when i was looking of spanish love quotes... I thought some of you may find it useful!

Wedding Verses

Spanish translation (thank you google!) Versin traducida de http://www.discount-invitations.com/verses.htm

Quote:
Wedding Invitation Main Verses WR1 A life of sharing, caring A love of endless giving together Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE's Parents) request the honour of your presence at the marriage of their daughter (BRIDE) and Mr. (GROOM) on (DATE) two thousand and seven (TIME) (PLACE)

WR2 Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE's Parents) invite you to share their joy at the Nuptial Mass uniting their daughter (BRIDE) and (GROOM) in the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony on (DATE) (YEAR) at (TIME) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY / [PROVINCE / STATE] )

WR3 We invite you to be with us as we begin our new life together on (DATE) two thousand and seven at (TIME) (PLACE) If you are unable to attend we ask your presence in thought and prayers (BRIDE) and (GROOM)

WR5 Together with their parents (BRIDE) and (GROOM) invite you to join them as they get hitched The event will be at (TIME) on (DATE) two thousand and seven (PLACE)

WR6 Believing that God has ordained the institution of Holy Matrimony Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE's parents) request the honour of your presence at the marriage of their daughter Bailey Anne to Mr. Austin Anthony Edwards on Saturday, the eighteenth of July two thousand and seven at three o'clock in the afternoon St. Paul's Cathedral 34 Christie Drive Kitchener, Ontario

WR7 (BRIDE's PARENTS) invite you to join the families and friends of (BRIDE) and Mr. (GROOM) for the ceremony and celebration of their marriage on (DATE) two thousand and seven at (TIME) at (PLACE)

WR8 Two flames unite and blend into One You are invited to share our joy at a candlelight ceremony when our daughter, (BRIDE) and Mr. (GROOM) are united as one in marriage on (DATE) two thousand and seven at (TIME) (PLACE)

(BRIDE's Parents)

WR9 Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE's PARENTS) invite you to share in the joy of the marriage uniting their daughter (BRIDE) and (GROOM) son of Mr. and Mrs. (GROOM's PARENTS) on (DATE) (YEAR) at (TIME) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY / [PROVINCE / STATE] )

W5 Our joy will be more complete if you can share in the marriage of our daughter, (BRIDE) to (GROOM) on (DATE) two thousand and seven at (TIME) (PLACE) We invite you to worship with us and witness their vows If you are unable to attend we ask your presence in thought and prayer. Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE's PARENTS)

W6 Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE's PARENTS) and Mr. and Mrs. (GROOMS's PARENTS) invite you to share in the joy of the marriage uniting their children (BRIDE) and (GROOM) This celebration of love will be on (DATE) (YEAR) at (TIME) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY / [PROVINCE / STATE] )

W9 (BRIDE) and (GROOM) invite you to share in the joy when they exchange marriage vows and begin their new life together on (DATE) two thousand and seven at (TIME) (PLACE)

W10 The most joyous of occasions is the union of man and woman in celebration of life... (BRIDE) and (GROOM) will vow their lives to one another forever on (DATE) two thousand and seven Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE's parents) Mr. and Mrs. (GROOM's parents) invite you to join with them in asking God's blessing upon this holy union at (TIME) (PLACE)

W13 Because you have shared in their lives by your friendship and love you are invited to share with our daughter, (BRIDE) and (GROOM) when they exchange marriage vows and begin their new life together on (DATE) two thousand and seven at (TIME) (PLACE) Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE'S PARENTS)

W21 Each hour, each day, each year, We grow as two, yet as one, We grow apart, yet together, Forming an eternal love We, (BRIDE) and (GROOM) together with our parents invite you to share in the celebration of our marriage on (DAY), the (DATE) (YEAR) at (TIME) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY / [PROVINCE / STATE] )

W25 Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE's PARENTS) invite you to share in the joy of the marriage uniting their daughter (BRIDE) and (GROOM) on (DATE) (YEAR) at (TIME) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY / [PROVINCE / STATE] )

W26 In joyful anticipation of our marriage (DATE) two thousand and seven we, (BRIDE) and (GROOM) together with our parents Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE's PARENTS) and Mr. and Mrs. (GROOM's PARENTS) invite you to share with us in this celebration of love (TIME) (PLACE)

W27 How beautiful is the day that is touched by love Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE's PARENTS) request the honour of your presence at the marriage of their daughter (BRIDE) and (GROOM) (DATE) two thousand and seven (TIME) (PLACE)

W32 Love was meant to be shared with parents, family and friends (Bride) and (Groom) have found love in each other Because you have shared in their lives by your friendship and love we invite you to celebrate with us the marriage of our children on (date) (time) (place) Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE's PARENTS) Mr. and Mrs. (GROOM's PARENTS)

W36 Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE's PARENTS) request the honour of your presence at the marriage of their daughter (BRIDE) to Mr. (GROOM) on (DATE) (YEAR) at (TIME) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY / [PROVINCE / STATE] )

W38 Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE's PARENTS) and Mr. and Mrs. (GROOM's PARENTS) request the honour of your presence at the marriage of their children (BRIDE) and (GROOM) on (DATE) two thousand and seven at (TIME) (PLACE)

W39 Please join our families on this special occasion when our children (Brides first and middle names) and (Grooms first and middle names) will be married on (DATE) (Year) at (TIME) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY / [PROVINCE / STATE] ) Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE's PARENTS) Mr. and Mrs. (GROOM's PARENTS)

W42 This day I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, love (Bride) daughter of (bride's parents) and (Groom) son of (groom's parents) hope that you will join in this celebration on (date), (year) at (time) (Place) (Address) (City, State/Province)

W46 Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love. It is with joy that we, (BRIDE) and (GROOM) invite you to share in a celebration of love as we exchange marriage vows on (DATE) (YEAR) at (time) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY / [PROVINCE / STATE] )

W47 We have experienced love in our parents, our families and friends and now a new love in each other. Together with our parents (Bride) and (Groom) invite you to share with us a celebration of love The ceremony will be held at (Time) on (Date) (Year) (Place) (Address) (City, State/Province)

W49 The sun, the stars, the earth and all of God's creatures join in His divine plan of the universe Come celebrate with us one special part when we, (BRIDE) and (GROOM) exchange marriage vows (DATE) two thousand and seven (TIME) (PLACE)

W53 (BRIDE) and (GROOM) announce their marriage (DATE) two thousand and seven (PLACE)

W61 The most joyous of occasions is the union of man and woman in celebration of life... (Brides Parents) invite you to share in the ceremony uniting their daughter (BRIDE's first and middle names) and (GROOM) on (DATE) (YEAR) at (time) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY / [PROVINCE / STATE] )

W68 We invite you to share with us a celebration of love when (brides parents) daughter (bride first and middle name) and (groom) are joined in marriage on (date) (year) at (time) (place) (address) (city, province/state)

W71 We invite you to be with us at a celebration of the miracle of love when our daughter (BRIDE's first and middle names) and (GROOM) join together in marriage on (DATE) (YEAR) at (time) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY / [PROVINCE / STATE] ) Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE'S PARENTS)

W73 Share with us this day of new beginnings when our daughter, (BRIDE) weds (GROOM) on (DATE) two thousand and seven at (TIME) (PLACE) Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE'S PARENTS)

W90Come celebrate with us before God and nature the marriage of (BRIDE) to (GROOM) (DATE) two thousand and seven (TIME) (PLACE)

W97 Love fills a lifetime and a lifetime begins this hour when the two of us (BRIDE) and (GROOM) begin a new life together Come celebrate with us as we exchange marriage vows on (DATE) (YEAR) at (time) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY / [PROVINCE / STATE] ) If you are unable to attend we ask your presence in thought and prayer

W101We have experienced love from our Lord through our church, our families, our friends and now through each other With our parents' blessing we joyfully request your presence to witness before God and man a celebration of love when we exchange marriage vows on (DATE) two thousand and seven (TIME) (PLACE) (BRIDE) and (GROOM)

W107 In the spirit of Christian joy (BRIDE) and (GROOM) will vow their lives to one another forever on (DATE) (YEAR) (TIME) Their families invite you to join them in asking God's blessing upon this holy union (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY / [PROVINCE / STATE] )

W122This verse, full justified Our daughter, (BRIDE), and (GROOM) will be united in Christ on (DATE), at (TIME). The ceremony will take place at (PLACE). You are invited to join in worship, witness their vows and celebrate their union at a reception following the ceremony in the Church Parlors. If you are unable to attend, we ask your presence in thought and in prayer. Mr. and Mrs. (FATHER)

W128 As autumn leaves turn their brilliant hue two lovers will join and say I do (Brides first and middle names) and (Groom) will be joined together in a holy union on (Date) (year) (time) (place) (address) We joyfully ask you share in this celebration of life (Brides parents)

W132 A fresh new day, and it is ours a day of happy beginnings when we, (BRIDE) and (GROOM) pledge our love as one on (Date) (YEAR) at (TIME) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY) We joyfully ask you to share this day with us

W133Love fills the moment and the moment begins eternity Love fills a lifetime and a lifetime begins this hour Mr. and Mrs. (FATHER) request the honour of your presence at the marriage of their daughter (BRIDE) to (GROOM) on (DATE) (YEAR) at (TIME) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY)

W139 This day our hearts are joined as one Share with us this new beginning the first day of our life together on (DATE) two thousand and seven at (TIME) (PLACE) (BRIDE) and (GROOM)

W140With joyous hearts we invite you to attend our wedding on (DATE) (YEAR) at (TIME) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY) (BRIDE) and (GROOM)

W141Let this be our destiny to love, to live to begin each new day together to share our lives forever (BRIDE) and (GROOM) invite you to share in their joy as they vow their lives to one another on (DATE) (YEAR) at (TIME) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY)

W156Their lives have been blessed by their love for each other and by faith in the Lord (BRIDE) and (GROOM) together with their parents invite you to witness the vows that will join them as one on (DATE) (YEAR) at (TIME) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY)

W159Through marriage we are given the gift of a new beginning, a new family and a new life We, (Bride) and (Groom) along with (names of children) invite you to witness our beautiful beginnings on (date) (year) at (time) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY)

W161Before they met, their strength was of one Through Marriage, they will experience the strength of much more than two (BRIDE) and (GROOM) together with their parents invite you to witness and celebrate the joining of their lives on (DATE) (YEAR) at (TIME) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY, state/province)

W162When I look in your eyes I delight in your being and when you take my hand I delight in our being together Together with our parents, we (BRIDE) and (GROOM) request the honour of your presence as we begin a lifetime of togetherness on (DATE) (YEAR) at (TIME) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY, state/province)

W186 Love is sacred and eternal growing in strength and beauty We Linette Patrice Jones and James Herman Houston, Sr. believe that the first day of our future will be more beautiful with your presence We will exchange vows of dedication to each other and God on Sunday, the nineteenth of September two thousand and seven at eleven o'clock in the morning (place) (address) Clarksville, Virginia

W215 Kids at heart, we'll always be as we go through life You'll always be my best friend when we're husband and wife We invite you to join the celebration as we are married on (DATE) (YEAR) at (TIME) (PLACE) (ADDRESS) (CITY, state/province) (BRIDE) and (GROOM)

W228 Stand by me in the days to come our love will last forever A Millennium (Bride) to (Groom) request the honour of your presence at their marriage on (Date) (Year) at (Time) (Place) (Address) (City, State/Province)

Announcement / Reception Verses ANNC 1 On this day, I marry my best friend. From here on out we will always have someone to lean on, cry with, laugh with and share the rest of our lives with. The only thing better than this day is to celebrate it with family and friends. (Bride) and (Groom) would like you to join them in their celebration of a new beginning on (Date) (Year) at (Time) (Place) (Address) (City, State/Province)

ANNC 2 Wishing to share the joy with family and friends (Bride) and (Groom) Announce their marriage (Date) (Year) (City, State/Province) Please celebrate with us at a reception on (date) (Year) at (time) (place) (address) (City, State/Province)

ANNC 3 (Bride) and (Groom) announce their marriage on (Date) (Year) (Place) (City, State/Province) A reception will be held on (date) (Year) at (time) (place) (address) (City, State/Province)

ANNC 4 (Bride) and (Groom) are happy to announce their marriage which took place on (Date) Together with our children, (Children's first names) we request the honor of your presence to celebrate this joyous occasion. The wedding re-enactment and reception will take place at (Time) on (date) at the (place) (address) (City, State/Province)

ANNC 5 Mr. and Mrs. (BRIDE's PARENTS) and Mr. and Mrs. (GROOM's PARENTS) announce the marriage of (Brides first and middle names) and (Grooms first and middle names) on (date) (Year) at (time) (place) (address) (City, State/Province)

Renewal Verses REN1 How beautiful is life when shared with someone special The years float by like moments and love grows ever stronger

Because you have shared in our lives by your friendship and love we invite you to share with us when we renew our marriage vows on (DATE) (Year) at (TIME) (PLACE) (address) (City, State/Province) (Your names)

REN2 The ultimate miracle of love is this that love is given to us to give to one another... We would be honoured and happy

if you could share the joy of the ten year anniversary of God's union between Sabrina Raquel Scott, Esq. and Albert Scott, Jr., M.D. as we renew our wedding vows on Saturday, the thirteenth of February Nineteen hundred and ninety-nine at five-thirty in the evening. A reception will follow the ceremony. (place) (address) (City, State/Province) Sabrina and Albert Scott

REN3 GOD has ordained that one man and one woman shall be joined together in love and companionship. Therefore, We Rocky & Wilma Mondares joyfully request your presence to witness before GOD and man in our celebration of love when we renew our marriage vows on our seventh year wedding anniversary on Saturday, the fifteenth of April in the year two thousand at one o'clock in the afternoon at Temple United Methodist Church 1111 Junipero Serra Blvd., San Francisco, California Reception follows immediately after ceremony.

Anniversary Verses ANNIV 1 The children of Mr. and Mrs. Bill Phipps request the pleasure of your company at an Open House reception in the honor of the Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary of their parents on Sunday, the fifteenth of August two thousand and seven from 2:00 to 4:30 in the afternoon Kiwanis Recreation Center 5021 West 2nd Wichita, Kansas No gifts please

ANNIV 2 The children of Mr. & Mrs. L. Walton Rabun, Jr. Cordially invite you to attend Barbara & Walt's Golden Wedding Anniversary celebration on Saturday, the twenty-seventh of November two thousand and seven at seven-thirty in the evening Roswell River Landing 245 Azalea Drive Roswell, Georgia Dancing, Cocktails & Hors-d'eourves

ANNIV 12 The children of Mr. and Mrs. Frank Anderson request the pleasure of your company at a Dinner reception in the honor of the Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary of their parents on Saturday, the fourth of November two thousand and seven at five o'clock in the evening Green Mill Inn (address) Petaluma, California

Inside, Front, Top and Short Verses F22 "When he vowed he would be mine, and wan frae me my heart, O muckle lichter grew my creel"

F41 I never believed love could be so sweet so overwhelming, so tender... then I met you...

F43 Let this be our destiny, to begin each new day together, to share our lives forever

F44 Let this be our destiny to share our lives together so that we may with one voice glorify God

F55 With an endless love we'll share our thoughts, our dreams, ourselves

F56 This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love <Bride and Groom>

F57 On our wedding day a new life has its start We'll share with each other one love, one dream, one heart

F58 The miracle of love is that love is given to us to give to one another...

F60 The love we share today shines from sunrise to sunrise, growing brighter year to year as we share our lives

F64 And the two shall become one... <Bride and Groom>

F66 How beautiful is the day that is touched by Love <Bride and Groom>

F68 And we shall become one to share all the days of our lives

F69 This day our hearts are joined as one.

F70 A time for love A time for us

F72 He didn't put a diamond in my champagne glass or get down on one knee, but his gentle proposal brought tears to my eyes, and my acceptance brought tears to his...

F74 He is soft-spoken and I am a chatterbox He loves a love story, and I like to laugh He whispered, "Will you marry me?" and I shouted "Yes!"

F83 How beautiful is life when shared with someone special The years float by like moments and love grows ever stronger

F84 Together we've walked hand in hand, heart to heart, with love on our side we never shall part.

F91 We met at a masquerade ball. I dressed as Cinderella and he was my Prince. Although I didn't lose my glass slipper, I did lose my heart. And our wedding will be a fairy tale... a dream without end.

F93 ...no hill too steep, no trail too long, to stop our love from growing strong

F99 We walked through the meadow and I picked wild flowers. As I admired my colorful bouquet I asked him if he'd ever seen anything so beautiful. He just smiled and took my hand. <Bride and Groom>

F101 The greatest gift of all this season is love.

F118 With the whisper of its petals the depth of its roots and the fullness of its bloom Love has touched our souls.

F126 This is a day for remembering all the beautiful things that have been And a day for looking forward to all the beautiful things yet to come...

F129 As a petal to the flower as a wing to the songbird as sunrise is to morning so you are to me <Bride and Groom> <Date>

B4 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13

B13 Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate. Matthew 19:6

B14 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Addon 1 Home necessities have we all so should you want to give something small the cash we'd prefer afterall.

Addon 2 Our home is teeming with goods gleaming we do not wish to be crude or unnecessarily rude, but we feel that monetary gifts are best.

Reply Card Verses

Yes, meal choices can be added! (E1) We look forward to celebrating with you. Please reply by (date/year) Name ___________________ Number of persons ___

(E2) The favor of a reply is requested on or before (date/year) Name _____________ ____ accepts ____ regrets

(E3) Please reply on or before (date/year) M ___________________ ___ persons will attend

(E4) Kindly respond on or before (date/year) M ________________________ ___ persons will attend

(E6) The favour of a reply is requested before the (thirty-first of August) M __________________ _____ will attend ____ will not attend

(E7) Please respond on or before (date/year) M ___________________ ___ persons will attend

(E9) M__________________________ ___will ___ will not attend Number of persons ____ R.S.V.P. by (Date)

(E11) Please reply by April 18, (date/year) M ____________ persons will attend

(E12) Please respond on or before (date/year) M _________________ Number attending ___ Sorry, cannot attend ___

(E14) Please respond on or before (date/year) M ____________________ Number of persons ___

(E15) Kindly respond by (date/year) M ____________ __ persons will attend

(E16) Kindly respond by (date/year) M _______________ Number of persons ___

(E17) M _______________ ____ can ____ cannot accept your kind invitation to the Wedding

(E18) Please reply by (date/year) M _____________________ Number of persons ___

(E19) Please respond by (date/year) M _____________ Number of persons ___

(E20) Please respond by <DATE> M_________________ __ persons will attend

(E21) The favour of a reply is requested on or before (month/day) M _________________ Number of persons ____

(E23) The favour of a reply is requested on or before (month/day) M _________________ ___ persons will attend

(E24) We are looking forward to celebrating with you. Please reply by Name __________________________ Number of persons ___

(E29) Please respond on or before (date/year) M________________ __ will __ will not attend

(E37) Please respond on or before (date) M __________________________ can / cannot accept your kind invitation to the wedding

TOP Reception Verses R2 Dinner Reception to be held following ceremony(place) (city) (province/state)

R4 Reception, Dinner and Dance immediately following ceremony (place) (city) (province/state)

R6 Reception immediately following ceremony (place / address) (city) (province/state)

R7 Dinner and Dance immediately following ceremony (place) (address)

R9 Join us for the reception immediately following the ceremony (place / address)

R14 Reception at (time) in the evening (place / address)

R15 Reception following ceremony (place / address)

R25 Lunch will follow the ceremony (place) (address)

R27 Brunch immediately following ceremony (place / address) (city) (province/state)

Thank you Verses TY1 Our sincere thanks for all your good wishes and very lovely gift (Bride and Groom)

TY3 (Bride and Groom) sincerely appreciate and thank you for your very lovely wedding gift.

TY5 With sincere appreciation, we both send thanks to you for your very lovely gift and for your thoughtful wishes, too. (Bride and Groom)

TY6 A loving note can barely say all we felt that magic day. A heartfelt thanks is sent to you for your thoughtful gift and wishes, too. (Bride and Groom)

TY9 Thank you for enriching our happiness with your lovely wedding gift. (Bride and Groom)

TY10 Thank you for joining us as we began our new life together. Your generosity and thoughtfulness were very much appreciated. (Bride and Groom)

TY12 Thank you for adding to the joyful spirit of our wedding with your presence and lovely gift. (Bride and Groom)

TY14 One thank you for the gift, and another for the thought. A dozen thank yous' couldn't tell you all the happiness they brought. (Bride and Groom)

TY15 Please accept our sincere thanks and God's blessings for the lovely gift. Both the thought and the gift made us very happy. (Bride and Groom)

TY19 Just a note to thank you and a line to tell you, too, nothing was more welcomed than the lovely gift from you. (Bride and Groom)

TY36 Straight from our hearts this thank you is sent to tell you how much your thoughtfulness meant. (Bride and Groom)

TY65 So from the tips of our boots to the tops of our hats we thank you for your present and your hearty "congrats!" (Bride and Groom)

TY66 Just a card to thank you and a line to tell you too. Nothing could have been more welcome than that thoughtful gift from you. And as the years shall come and go your gift will give us pleasure And bring you back to us again in memories to treasure.

TY67 Reading through this little verse will only take a minute But it would take all day to count Each "thank you" that is in it! (Bride and Groom)

TY69 What words can ever tell the joy that we feel remembering that you shared the beginning of our new life together and thank you for your very thoughtful gift Both your presence and gift meant so much. (Bride and Groom)

TY78 God's blessings upon you for your presence and your prayers. Our lives have been enriched by your gift and because you care. (Bride and Groom)

TY79 For worshipping with us, for honouring us with your presence for your prayers, and for the beautiful gift you gave... we sincerely thank you. (Bride and Groom)

Thank you Scroll Verses (can also be used for Bookmarks) SC111 We thank you, friends and neighbors and relatives so dear, for all the joys you've wished us and for your presence here. Now, when this day is over, and our guests are on their way, the memory of this joyous time will ever with us stay.

<Bride and Groom> <Date>

SC107 This day is filled with happiness, and joy is ours to share with all our friends and relatives who came to show they care. The prayer we carry in our hearts of love and faith and peace we give to you with every hope that these will never cease.

<Bride and Groom> <Date>

SC108 We thank you each and every one, for joining us this day. You've added to our happiness in a very special way. As the years shall come and go, our dreams will give us pleasure and bring you back to us again in memories to treasure.

<Bride and Groom> <Date>

SC110 When our daughter was a little girl we often used to say how proud and happy we would be on this her wedding day. Our daughter is not lost to us; in fact we've gained a son. We're happy you can share our joy and see them joined as one. So, may we welcome all of you and may this day be a happy and joyous one for friends and family.

<Bride and Groom> <Date>

SC102 On this day of happy beginnings, we thank you for being with us at this celebration of our love and the beginning of our life together. As the years come and go, our thoughts will give us pleasure remembering this enchanting day and all of your good wishes.

<Bride and Groom> <Date>

Bookmark Verses (can also be used for scrolls) FB103 This is the day we vowed our love before you all and God above. In future years, we shall recall the joys you wished us, one and all. We're grateful for your presence here, all who came from far and near. May God bless you is what we pray, as He has us on our wedding day. (Bride and Groom) (Date)

FB 108 We thank you, each and every one, for joining us this day. You've added to our happiness in a very special way. And as the years shall come and go, our dreams will give us pleasure and bring you back to us again in memories to treasure. (Bride and Groom) (Date)

FB 109 A loving note can barely say all we feel this magic day, with loving friends at every side to see the giving of the bride. What words can say is very small and cannot go so far to tell about your smile that lit the place showing our love its mirrored face. (Bride and Groom) (Date)

FB113 Love... is patient and kind; love is not jealous, or conceited, or proud, or provoked; love does not keep a record of wrongs; love is not happy with evil, but is pleased with the truth. Love never gives up; it's faith, hope, and patience never fail. Thank you for sharing with us the precious moments of this day (Bride and Groom) (Date)

FB 114 In this world of uncertainty and confusion, we have found each other, totally different yet alike. Having the desire to combine these likes with the joys of solved differences, we have grown together in love and understanding. We sincerely thank you, our friends and loved ones, for making our joy complete by your presence, thoughtfulness and prayers. (Bride and Groom) (Date)

FB116 This day is filled with joy and memories to share with friends and family dear to us who came to show they care. The love and strength you bring to us, just being by our side, fills our hearts with happiness so great we cannot hide. (Bride and Groom) (Date)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...