Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:53 AM

Those are adorable, I love them!

#33 LeXiee

LeXiee
      • 286 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 03:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lizz
        I was inspired by Julie's hang tags for her bags, so I tried to do my own. Thanks Heidi for creating the design! Here they are:

Click the image to open in full size.
        Did you order the paper from their online store? What's the brand name of the paper you chose?

Also, how big did you make the tags?

#34 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 04:48 PM

they look great!

#35 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 04:57 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LeXiee
            Did you order the paper from their online store? What's the brand name of the paper you chose?

Also, how big did you make the tags?
            I bought the paper at AC Moore and Michaels. They have an entire aisle of different papers and I just bought all of the pink/green ones I could find (all different brands). The paper was around 25 cents per sheet. For the inner circle I used white cardstock. I don't have them in front of me, but I'm guesstimating that they are about 4". My sister had a circle die cutter at her school and used the biggest circle cutter she had for the colored paper and the second biggest circle for the white paper.

#36 PaulaV

PaulaV
            • VIP Member
            • 2,813 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:20 PM

They turned out very nice!

#37 LeXiee

LeXiee
              • 286 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:23 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lizz
                I bought the paper at AC Moore and Michaels. They have an entire aisle of different papers and I just bought all of the pink/green ones I could find (all different brands). The paper was around 25 cents per sheet. For the inner circle I used white cardstock. I don't have them in front of me, but I'm guesstimating that they are about 4". My sister had a circle die cutter at her school and used the biggest circle cutter she had for the colored paper and the second biggest circle for the white paper.
                Thanks Lizz!

Did you glue the colored paper to a thick paper to make it thicker... or did you use the colored paper as is?

#38 Karen

Karen
                • 1,308 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:32 AM

those are so cute!
                  <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#39 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:49 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LeXiee
                    Thanks Lizz!

Did you glue the colored paper to a thick paper to make it thicker... or did you use the colored paper as is?

I glued them together and they probably would have been fine that way; but then my sister suggested laminating them (she's a teacher and has access to a nice laminating machine), so I did that and they turned out great. I punched a hole in the top. Now I just need to attach the tags to the bags with ribbon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users