Photo

Dreams Tulum Wedding 11/23/2007 Review - Long

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 trisha0612

trisha0612
  • 491 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:25 PM

Great review thank you so much! Has anyone else hired an outside person for the hair/makeup deal?? I was considering this prior, but not completely sure...
    Travis & Trish
    10-10-08
    Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#12 dreamstbride

dreamstbride
    • 161 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:29 PM

WOW!!!! thanks for the great review!!!!! I was so happy to read all my questions answered!!! :)

Your pics look beautiful!!!! :) Im impressed!!!!

It looks like you had a wonderful time!

CONGRATS again

#13 donandcorri

donandcorri
      • 57 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ccarmany23
        Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing the information. I have not decided on location yet and have seen a lot of information on Dreams Cancun but not the Tulum one.
        I was wondering how big your group was and if you saw an area that would allow for DJ/Music or had heard of a nearby disco that could be rented out?

Thanks and congrats!
        Thanks! Our group was only 17 - we just used our IPOD for dinner music & the first dance.
        There is a disco at the resort but I'm not sure if you can rent it out. I do know that the charge for DJ services is $150/hour though.
        As of Feb/08 they will have a Special Events Ballroom that has room for a reception of up to 590 (cocktail) or 450 (sitdown). The special events centre will also have a number of different sized rooms for smaller events.

#14 Callie

Callie
        • 51 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 05:14 PM

The wedding sounds wonderful! Thanks for the great review. Dreams Tulum is right up on the top of my list. I was wondering how long dinner lasts and if you can have a private reception after dinner or if it just moves over to the all inclusive bars?

#15 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
          • 1,565 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:53 PM

yaay another happy dreams tulum bride. ya. i loved staying there. man i hope to go back soon. such an awesome place. i hope you got to enojoy the ruins and other things around the resort.

#16 donandcorri

donandcorri
            • 57 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:57 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Callie
              The wedding sounds wonderful! Thanks for the great review. Dreams Tulum is right up on the top of my list. I was wondering how long dinner lasts and if you can have a private reception after dinner or if it just moves over to the all inclusive bars?
              Our dinner started around 6 and probably ended around 8 after we cut the cake & had our first dance. As of next month they're supposed to have a banquet place with several different sized rooms so I'd imagine you might be able to rent one of those out for a reception.

#17 pamela0728

pamela0728
              • 14 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:48 PM

Congrats!! You gave excellent feedback. Wish me luck May 8, 2009 Dreams Tulum ....i cant wait!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users