Photo

J Crew BM Dress Spring Line

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
  • 308 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:46 PM

Hey girls - I emailed J Crew and their spring line for bm dresses comes out in January. I have no idea what they are going to look like, but Tammy from j crew emailed me the spring colors. She is also sending me swatches of all of the colors at no cost.

You can email tammy yourself if you are interested in going this route.
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:47 PM

what pretty pictures, knowing J Crew they will have most of the same dress styles they had last year.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 lovefreddy

lovefreddy
    • 148 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:48 PM

okay you rock!! I was just thinking I needed to do that! THANKS!!
      *REMOVED DUE TO EXCESSIVE SIZE*

#4 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
      • 812 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:57 AM

I remember calling them a couple of months ago and the woman telling me that the styles stay the same but the colors change

#5 Janet

Janet
        • VIP Member
        • 7,459 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:14 AM

Just an FYI -- we loved our Jcrew BM dresses but they really did not photograph the same color as they truly were. We had them in "Beet" which is like the "Crisp Beet" and although I swear they are dark pink, they look red in all the photos. Just wanted to give a heads up. We still loved them!

#6 CrystalVegas

CrystalVegas
          • 87 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 11:58 AM

I am drawn to the Sour Lemon...I wonder what it will look like in person and on the dress styles?

#7 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,328 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 04:59 PM

my bm dresses are from jcrew. we got the silk chiffon dresses in tangerine in two different cuts- one strapless and one vneck. they're perfect.. because i didn't want anything that screamed bridesmaid and they girls can definately wear these again. i know everyone says that, but these you really can. i highly recommend!

#8 Lorilou

Lorilou
              • 533 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:22 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by bounciekat
                my bm dresses are from jcrew. we got the silk chiffon dresses in tangerine in two different cuts- one strapless and one vneck. they're perfect.. because i didn't want anything that screamed bridesmaid and they girls can definately wear these again. i know everyone says that, but these you really can. i highly recommend!
                i got the same ones for my bridesmaids...all strapless though. Very cute.Click the image to open in full size.

#9 Lorilou

Lorilou
                • 533 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 01:25 AM

would you think the men's summer suit line would come out in January then also? I have to get my groom outfitted... :)

#10 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
                  • 308 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 04:49 PM

I just got some of the swatches in, and I wasn't crazy for the fresh aloe like I thought I would be. I contacted J crew again to be sent the sour lemon as well. The seersucker material is very cute though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users