Sign in to follow this  
JessicaM

Ebay Passport Cover Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
How many did you order? I asked him about getting 8 for a discounted price, and he gave me the same quote as you ($9/ea w/ free shipping) if I buy a minimum of 10.
I did just happen to buy ten of them....maybe if you double up with someone it will work. Kind of like the pashmina's people did a while ago!

Quote:
How many did you order? I asked him about getting 8 for a discounted price, and he gave me the same quote as you ($9/ea w/ free shipping) if I buy a minimum of 10.
Yep, he told me the same thing. All I need are 5 and I want them in the blue/teal color. I'm willing to sync up with someone to place an order...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrieBride08 View Post
Yep, he told me the same thing. All I need are 5 and I want them in the blue/teal color. I'm willing to sync up with someone to place an order...
works for me! when do you need to order them? I'm not in a super rush but could do it as soon as this week.

If anyone else wants them, let us know and we can add to the order.

If someone does a group order, I would love to get a royal blue one and a lime green one. Yeah... I only need two - one for me and one for my for the man.... damn that "no guests" thing! : )

Quote:
works for me! when do you need to order them? I'm not in a super rush but could do it as soon as this week.

If anyone else wants them, let us know and we can add to the order.
I'm not in a super rush either, but could totally do it this week. PM me and we can work it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandiB01 View Post
If someone does a group order, I would love to get a royal blue one and a lime green one. Yeah... I only need two - one for me and one for my for the man.... damn that "no guests" thing! : )
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrieBride08 View Post
I'm not in a super rush either, but could totally do it this week. PM me and we can work it out!
I'm heading out of town on Thursday morning, so if you ladies are okay with waiting til next week, that would be great for me .. and give us time to see if anyone else is interested.

I received my order yesterday and they are so fun!! They are really good quality and look even better in person than on the website. The light blue one is really a very pretty teal color which worked out perfectly!!