Riu Palace Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 AnnaReeves1

AnnaReeves1
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:11 PM

Hi,

I am going to the palace punta cana on Monday, if anyone wants photos/maps etc then please let me know!
    Anna:

#2 klp1979

klp1979
    • 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:17 AM

I welcome any photos or maps you may have, though I am staying at the Macao any feedback tips you have for the resort complex would be greatly appreciated! Have an amazing trip!

#3 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:35 PM

I'd love some info.. I might be changing my resort

#4 AnnaReeves1

AnnaReeves1
        • 38 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 10:25 AM

Hi,

Just got back from hols, and can only say WOW!

Just a quick review here, on the resort itself, as I cant comment on anything to do with weddings as we did not see any there (we saw a few bridal parties, but never any ceremony)

The hotel is fabulous, we had a great room, right in the centre overlooking the pool

The most amazing thing about the hotel is the service, the staff are so attentive and can not do enough for you. Whilst at the pool, Antonito came around asking what you wanted to drink, clearing all used glasses/cups etc.

The bar staff in the lobby bar were so friendly, there was waiter service, and they always managed to get to you at your table to ask you what you want next to drink before you can even get up to go to the bar!

The entertainment team - Joe Black, Johnny Bravo, Puff Daddy, Christina - were all fantastic. Whether rain or shine they were there to check you were ok, talk if you wanted to, but be descrete enough to leave you alone when wanted

Food - excellent - so much choice!

Overall - fantastic. We stayed in the Superclub breezes down the beach last year (now Barcelo Premium) and thoroughly enjoyed that holiday, but believed that this holiday to the Riu Palace was in a different class altogether

Anna

#5 klp1979

klp1979
          • 6 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 12:45 AM

Thanks for the review! It is much appreciated. Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself!

#6 LeXiee

LeXiee
            • 286 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 04:43 PM

Sure sounds perfect there :)

#7 misskaytee

misskaytee
              • 154 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:54 AM

did you take any pics of the resort while you were there? I would love to see any pics u have!
                http://www.weddingco...r/6q70cliba.png

Our Website (updates on our wedding, the house we just bought, and more!) http://www.freewebs.com/kayteeandcj/
                Wedding Website:http://weddings.thek....rd=&MsdVisit=1

#8 Danyelle

Danyelle
                • 368 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:38 PM

I'd just like to say one thing about this resort. For those of you with guests that have varying budgets, this hotel is connected to other RIUs that are less expensive. Your guests could stay at RIU naiboa and easily attend your wedding at the Palace.

#9 BeachyIrishBride

BeachyIrishBride
                  • 12 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:35 AM

Thanks for all the information - we are hoping to book our wedding there for Feb or March of 2010 - our dates are flexible but rates and availability are not released until May of this year.
                    Does anyone know if its better to book with Riu directly or through a travel agent?
                    Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users