Sign in to follow this  
Heidi

Favorite Holiday Movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauraw View Post
First of all, I am very familiar with the California Raisins claymation Christmas special from 1987. I used to love this as a kid! I have fantastic news for you --- this has been available on DVD since 2003 woot.gif Here is the link to it on Amazon! Amazon.com: Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas Plus Halloween & Easter Celebrations: DVD: Krisha Fairchild,Tim Conner,Todd Tolces,Brian Cummings,Johnny Counterfit,Greg Black,Ron Tinsley,Barry Bruce,Will Vinton
You can also watch "Herb & Rex" in 3 parts on YouTube here:
YouTube - Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas 1 of 3
YAY!!!!!!! I'm so glad you've seen this!!! I actually went onto Amazon.com yesterday and ordered the DVD; I'm sooo excited!!! My brother & sister are going to flip! rolleyes.gif

A Christmas Story! They used to play it on TBS all day, back to back on Christmas . My sis and I would keep it on as long as the parents could tolerate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
YAY!!!!!!! I'm so glad you've seen this!!! I actually went onto Amazon.com yesterday and ordered the DVD; I'm sooo excited!!! My brother & sister are going to flip! rolleyes.gif
Yaaay Heidi I'm so glad my Christmas movie addiction is doing the world some good, haha. You have to let me know your brother & sister's reaction when they see you got it on DVD!!smile123.gif

I love, love (absolutely love) Love Actually. I am really not a Christmas person. The holiday irritates me……but I also like watching Scrooged with Billy Murray. It is hilarious!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayBug View Post
I love, love (absolutely love) Love Actually. I am really not a Christmas person. The holiday irritates me……but I also like watching Scrooged with Billy Murray. It is hilarious!!!
Love it!

[Props man tries to attach antlers to a mouse]
Props man: I can't get the antlers glued to this little guy. We tried Crazy Glue, but it don't work.
Frank Cross: Did you try staples?