Parasol Website

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 cancun1007

cancun1007
  • Banned
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 05:51 PM

I have opt'd to do so much diy that for some reason these two ideas make me nervous... I do not know why- maybe it's the size of the project...small ones hide oopss easier.

What type of paint would you use on the parasols
    [SIGPIC][/sigpic]
    T minus 9 months and counting....

#22 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
    • 631 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 06:41 PM

here are some more sites

White Paper Parasols
      Paper Parasols & Paper Umbrellas - Solid Color Parasols - Mango Parasols
      Pearl River
      Photo Gallery Mahalo Parasol!

#23 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 07:45 PM

Thanks Sherri! Is anyone else doing parasols?? I really like them, even FI liked the idea when I mentioned it, (which is odd) I think they'll look really pretty in pictures, and if you don't have a ton of people the price isn't too bad.

I'm also thinking of having our daughter carry one instead of flowers, because I only have a certain amount of bouquets/corsages/bouts included in my package and I haven't figured it all out yet about who will need them, so this way even if she doesn't have flowers she'll have a pretty parasol!

#24 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
        • 631 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 09:39 PM

I am doing them.....i am ordering one that say "Mahalo" on it and then ordering a variety of orange and whites for the female guest...not sure of the men should have one...any thoughts?

#25 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:06 PM

I was kind of thinking the men wouldn't use them, but I'd get a couple extra just in case some did

#26 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
            • 1,430 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:58 AM

I'm using them as well but just for pictures for my BM's, I'm just doing fans for everyone else!

#27 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
              • 631 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:17 AM

there are too costly to give to everyone....i dont know what to do with the men..fans?

#28 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:24 PM

I wanted to do fans too, but I don't know if that will be overkill to have both and I was planning to have the fans on the chairs, but the parasols I would put in a bucket where people would be walking in. I guess I could put fans & parasols in the bucket & people could take whatever they wanted?

#29 BayBug

BayBug
                  • 852 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 03:26 PM

I really like the idea of using Parasol. I am thinking I am just going to use them for everyone. I will place them on their chairs for the ceremony. Does anyone think that is tacky? I have noticed that in magazines they place them in a bucket or in some container so that guests can pick them up, but I can't bring a large container like that to Costa Rica.
                    Angie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users