Photo

Juan Carlos Tapia, on the other side of the lens...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
  • Vendor
  • 278 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:23 AM

As most everyone here on the BDW forum probably knows by now Juan Carlos Tapia is an wedding photographer based in Los Cabos, Mexico and one of the top wedding photographers in Mexico. Ever since I first saw his work for so many of the beautiful BDW brides I have really admired his photographic style. He does great work and fortunately for those of us who are photographers here in the Yucatan Penninsula (east coast of Mexico) Juan Carlos is far away on the west coast!

My assistant and I finally got to meet Juan Carlos in early November when we travelled to Cabo to shoot a wedding at the Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:36 AM

cool a photographer photographing a photographer. say that 3 times fast.

#3 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:04 AM

Elizabeth,those are great pics!!! Is fun to see the real people behind the work!!! and by the way just way the blog on the wedding at Esperanza and the pics are incredible!!! Y la de Daniela en Merida, WOW!!!

#4 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
        • 812 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:07 AM

How fun! That is one lucky bride to get photography from the best of the East coast and West coast!

PS - the colors in the first picture are AMAZING... the water looks so beautiful :)

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:34 AM

elizabeth, how fun!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 JUANCARLOST

JUANCARLOST
          • Banned
          • 130 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:43 AM

I was truly blessed by having you there that day eventhough you where working really hard those days with other weddings that you had so thank you again and I hope we can do this again but I hope its me as the second shooter or just helping you at a wedding. As you know I have another wedding very close to where you live so I am hoping we could see each other again in May. and I hope I can take a few pics of you in action.

God bless you & your husband Elizabeth, see u soon.
            Juan

#7 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:17 AM

looks like so much fun!

#8 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:52 AM

That's Juan for ya, he'll do anything to get a great shot.. Juan I love the fact that you put Elizabeth's pic as you sig picture. :-)

Elizabeth, two great shots, I've always been a fan of your work as well.

#9 cessyboston

cessyboston
                • VIP Member
                • 2,096 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:00 PM

SO FUN.....thanks for sharing
                  Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#10 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
                  • Vendor
                  • 278 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:25 PM

Juan Carlos it was our pleasure and it was so fun to see you working it at that great location! (Presidente Intercontinental in Cozumel if anyone is wondering)

Thank you girls it was really fun! Tammy, that is exactly right! He was all over the place but at the same time very patient about getting the shot he envisioned.

Galit, that will be us on the beach in a few short months! Mora, I owe you an email, sorry about that, I really hope to be able to do the session with you here in Merida! Careful with the tamales! :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users