Sign in to follow this  
michelle08

how long did you book your photographer for?

6 or 7 hours I can't remember. Lately I have also been wondering if we should do video though as well. I don't want to miss any of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamille View Post
6 or 7 hours I can't remember. Lately I have also been wondering if we should do video though as well. I don't want to miss any of it!
I am so glad we got a video. it was a last minute decision. I will receive my video next week & I'll post it. As soon as the ceremony was over I was so glad to know we'd have a video coming. You just can't take it all in. I want to see the guests, relive the ceremony, & see what happened before I got there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamille View Post
That's all that I needed to hear Morgan. I new I needed video!
I wish we have done a video....I can't remember from when I started walking to us being on the beach taking photos...it's a blur! ;(

I know my husband's brother had his camera going but we haven't talked to him since we have been back so I don't have a copy of that yet and it was just from his seat so I don't know how good it is anyway....

We'll be hiring Claudia for 3 hours, and have Juan as our photographer with the package we get from The Excellence, so between the two I think we'll have enough pictures. An we'll also have our TTD pictures the following day.

We will have our photographer for 4 days. Yahooo..... I am so excited he won't miss a thing. Photography is very important to me, so this is somewhere we made an small exception with our budget.

Check out

Houston & Miami Wedding Photographers - this was our engagement shoot. Joe came out to NYC to do this so we could also get to know him before the wedding.

He offers 3-4 days of full coverage for a little more than most photographers I looked into that only offered 10 hours.

smile03.gif

I am very concerned about this as well. The longer the time spent the higher the price. I do not think 5 hours is too long or too short. I am aiming for 5 hours. I too do not want to fly a phtographer in, but if you can find an upcomming phtographer who wants to build their portfolio so they will do your wedding for free if you fly them in. I figure that is unlimited amount of hours. Still working on this.