• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#51 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 04:40 PM

Rebecca,

Great review, so helpful. I especially appreciate you being honest about Maye's strengths & areas for improvement - that helps me know what I need to be more direct with her about. And, perhaps your feedback to her will help her do a better job!
    And OMG, that little slideshow was such a tease! The first few pics w/you in them we only see the back of you, then finally we see your beautiful smile! I can"t wait to see Juans pics.

Congrats MRS!!

#52 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
    • 1,430 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 04:44 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SarahMc
      Rebecca, ditto to everyone's comments! You look beautiful and from the pics it looks like you guys had a great time! I too can't wait to see the slide show. Juan is taking our pictures as well, and I love to see all the stuff he's doing.

Nicole and Natalie, our wedding's the day before Nicole's at Dreams so if you want to split the lanterns three ways let me know. I don't think we're doing too much decorating, but I love them in Rebecca's pics.

Sarah
      sounds good! I'm emailing Mariana about it!! Sarah where is your reception at?

#53 REBECCA

REBECCA
      • VIP Member
      • 1,825 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 04:55 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
        Rebecca,

Great review, so helpful. I especially appreciate you being honest about Maye's strengths & areas for improvement - that helps me know what I need to be more direct with her about. And, perhaps your feedback to her will help her do a better job!
        And OMG, that little slideshow was such a tease! The first few pics w/you in them we only see the back of you, then finally we see your beautiful smile! I can"t wait to see Juans pics.

Congrats MRS!!
        Oh Thanks Christa. You are soo sweet!

I got a response from Maye already. She thanked me for my comments and said that it always helps to improve her business.

Thanks to all you ladies who encouraged me to e-mail her. If it wasn't for you suggesting it, I probably would have just let it go!!
        Rebecca
        <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
        Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#54 REBECCA

REBECCA
        • VIP Member
        • 1,825 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 04:57 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Natalie M
          Mariana will love that! Less work for her. You guys should talk about the wiring to her. She charged me $180 for the wiring & to hang them. I wonder if she'd split the cost between the 3 of you if she only has to hang them once? Probably not, but it doesn't hurt to ask??
          Rebecca
          <center>

#55 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 05:00 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by REBECCA
            Mariana will love that! Less work for her. You guys should talk about the wiring to her. She charged me $180 for the wiring & to hang them. I wonder if she'd split the cost between the 3 of you if she only has to hang them once? Probably not, but it doesn't hurt to ask??
            Good to know! Ya I will try and see if that will work but I'm sure they will take it down!

#56 REBECCA

REBECCA
            • VIP Member
            • 1,825 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 05:10 PM

Quote:
              Good to know! Ya I will try and see if that will work but I'm sure they will take it down!
              No, I meant she we leave them up until after the last wedding. Your weddings are 3 days in a row, right?
              Rebecca
              <center>

#57 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
              • 1,430 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 05:13 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by REBECCA
                No, I meant she we leave them up until after the last wedding. Your weddings are 3 days in a row, right?
                ohh no mine is the weekend before nicole and sarah.

#58 NHPT

NHPT
                • 3,848 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 06:27 PM

Quote:
                  that works for me- let me know what mariana says. and sarah- welcome its exciting that you are the day before me- how many guests are you expecting?
                  Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#59 SarahMc

SarahMc
                  • 146 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 09:49 PM

I haven't decided where to have the reception yet, we'll probably have 30 people. I'm going at the end of January for a site visit, so will probably decide then. Have either of you decided where you're going to have your reception?

Sarah M
                    Sarah & James
                    Dreams Los Cabos
                    June 28, 2007

#60 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
                    • VIP Member
                    • 931 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 10:12 PM

great review. Thank you and congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users