• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 12:54 AM

For those of you that have already researched photographers, what is your opinion on this one?
    index.jpg

My preference is to have a photojournalistic style photographer, one that catches the candid shots that are often more meaningful. I want to be able to assemble a scrapbook or something that tells the whole story, not just the formal photos - although those are important as well.

I've emailed Leticia, but haven't heard back yet - but her prices don't seem that bad. Has anyone heard of her, or worked with her? I really like what I see on her website!

If it helps - I know Paul and I .. we will need a photographer that will coach us. Neither of us are too comfortable in front of a camera. But yet I want great photos of us, both formal and candid. I also want great shots of the entire evening.

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:15 AM

I have sent Leticia 2 emails now asking for more information - has anyone else tried to contact her, or is anyone using her?

#3 EDYTA

EDYTA
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:18 AM

Ann - I think her pics r great...did u email for prices?

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:20 AM

Yes - I asked her if she was available, and what her rates were. I've sent 2 emails and she hasn't responded!

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:33 AM

hi ann,

how far apart were the emails? i think she does beautiful work...i tried to see ore formal pics but her website freaked out on me

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:36 AM

1 week - i sent one before Thanksgiving, and one after (in case the first didn't go through). I am starting to stress a little about getting a photographer!

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:45 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by akh
            1 week - i sent one before Thanksgiving, and one after (in case the first didn't go through). I am starting to stress a little about getting a photographer!
            have you tried calling her? do you want me to try emailing her to see if she responds? i can via the admin@bdw email addy.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:22 PM

I haven't tried calling - it's tough for me to make personal calls from work since I am at client sites all day. But I suppose I could try later in the evenings or weekends. If you think you will get a response - I'd love to hear back from her! Thanks, Tammy!

#9 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
              • 259 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 01:40 AM

Tammy,

I just came across this thread and I've tried emailing her about three times in a week or so time span and I have yet to hear from her. Can you try contacting her for me?

#10 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 11:59 AM

Ya know, I don't think I ever heard back from her!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users