Kate's (LALA) Pre-Wedding Post - PIC HEAVY

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 Can'tHardlyWait

• 812 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 09:25 PM

Kate, I can't believe you are getting married so freakin soon! I am so excited for you :) Everything looks great... I love how fun your OOT bags are, and everyone is going to LOVE the cake topper and fiesta donkey!!!

#22 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 10:00 PM

Ok before I can say how great everything looks and all of the ideas that i will be stealing . I have to ask a dumb question what is a Muzzafoo?

#23 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 01 December 2007 - 11:46 PM

Kate, everything looks really great! I love your dress too! From one Miamian to another, I am so excited for you. And I love that you have Miami colors :) You Mergers, you! Those Louboutin pumps are super hot too. Don't forget when you get back from the honeymoon to send the alumni office a wedding announcement so that they send you a Miami Merger Valentine in February!!! My best friend and her husband got one this year and they loved it. I can't wait for you to get back so we can hear all the details and see photos! Hugs and best wishes for a wonderful pre-wedding week and a spectacular wedding day!

#24 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 02 December 2007 - 01:58 AM

oh i can't believe you're only weeks away from your big day. I'm so happy for you. Your stuff is awesome you did such a cool job on it all. It's going to be a big hit - GUARANTEED.

#25 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:51 AM

Kate, you are going to have an amazing wedding. Everything looks so good, I love your mix of classy but fun.

Have a wonderfull time and take in every MINUTE of it.
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#26 1elephant

• VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:42 AM

i love the do not disturb sign - what a great idea!!!! all of your stuff is fantastic, and will make for a perfect wedding!

#27 Heidi

• 2,642 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 11:50 AM

Everything looks great Kate!

PS- I'm a big 'Three Amigos' fan and I can't tell you how awesome it is that you have 'My Little Buttercup' on your CD!!!!! LOVE IT!!!
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#28 beachbride08

• VIP Member
            • 2,372 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 01:18 PM

Kate, All your stuff is great! I love everything! You have some really great ideas that I might have to steal. Congratulations and have a fabulous time.

#29 jak27

• 715 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 01:34 PM

It all looks not only fabulous but fun too! I can't wait to hear all about it when you return! Lots of pics!

#30 PaulaV

• VIP Member
                • 2,813 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:16 PM

Everyone is going to be so impressed!
                  You have such a fun loving personality and it is reflected in the goods here.
                  All very unique Kate!

I especially love the Dr.Seuss saying at the end of your program.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users