Photo

My dress came in - very happy with the outcome!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Sharonie

Sharonie
  • 557 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 01:12 AM

So I have been nervous.. I bought this dress only seeing it on a model online w/o ever trying it on! Yeah, I know gutsy In addition, I ordered it from a NJ bridal store (my shopping around to get price down)!! Anyway, I got my dress one month earlier than expected. I was told that the dress will get to the store from retailer on 11/27 and I will receive it on 12/15. I called to check on status on 11/7 and was told it was being shipped out that day and I will get it within 5 business days! So I waited and waited, checking every day to see if I have a package or missing notice, nothing. I called back on 11/27 and found out that I missed the delivery on 11/9 and the dress has been sitting at the post office! So I went and got the box from post office, surprised at how light the box was in my hand and wondered if the bridal store ordered the right dress for me. As soon as I got home I eagerly opened up the box and took the dress out of the bag and it wasn't what I expected! Then I realized it was inside out, duh!

Sorry about all the mumbling... I am just too excited!! Since it is corset back, I had to get some help to get it on so w/ my MOH's help yesterday I finally have pictures to share. Another good thing is I won't need to do any altering, except for bustling up the train and getting some bras to help me fill out the top since my baby girls refuse to grow up

Okay, okay, I won't hold you up any longer, I know ya'll just want to look at the pics, heheh.. here they are:

front
    Click the image to open in full size.

back

side

#2 Dbell

Dbell
    • 455 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 01:16 AM

You picked a beautiful dress, I especially love the ties in the back! it looks great on you also!!! Congrats!

#3 cmw

cmw
      • 108 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 01:16 AM

It is gorgeous!!!! Looks perfect!!!! What a pretty dress. That was pretty daring....buying a dress you have never tried on!!! Good thing it looks wonderful!!!
        My little Maddux!!!

#4 Birdie07

Birdie07
        • 1,218 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 01:23 AM

WOW that dress is STUNNING! I LOVE IT! Who makes it? You look gorgeous!

#5 Dbell

Dbell
          • 455 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 01:34 AM

You picked a beautiful dress, I especially love the ties in the back! it looks great on you also!!! Congrats!

#6 Clussy75

Clussy75
            • 533 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 01:38 AM

LOVE.
              love.
              love it!

Congrats on the gorgeous dress!
              Claudia & Sean
              11/11/07

#7 Chiquita

Chiquita
              • 2,674 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 01:44 AM

It looks fantastic!!! Great choice :)

#8 jak27

jak27
                • 715 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:02 AM

Beautiful dress. I cannot believe you found that dress without even trying it on!

#9 Sharonie

Sharonie
                  • 557 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:19 AM

Thanks everyone for the kind words! It is a Maggie Sottero dress. I stumbled upon it just when I was about to settle with an informal dress. I love the tie in the back too and the chiffon material at the bottom makes it look more beachy..

#10 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:50 AM

Wow!!! I can not believe you got a dress to fit you that perfectly and look that amazing and you never even tried it on. WOW. I love it. You look fabulous in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users