1. How old are you? 33
2. At what age did you/will you get married? 34
3. Do you have children? Not yet!
4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? Yes-- I never believed in love at first sight until I met my fiance.
5. Were you ever engaged or married to someone other than the person you are with now? No
6. Do you want a garden wedding, beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding? Cabo Azul's five story open-air chapel that looks over the Sea of Cortez
7. Where did you/will you get married? Cabo Azul, San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? Fun and flirty
9. How many guests did you/will you have? About 150
10. Do you want/did you have an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding? Something in between.
11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? Our own.
12. How many layers of cake did you/will you have? Zero -- we said "no thank you" to the $2,000 cake.
13. Is/was your wedding/reception at a hotel? Yes
14. When did you/will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? Sunset
15. Did you/will you have your reception outdoors or indoors? Half and half
16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? Mostly myself
17. How did/will the bride enter? With either my dad or my dad and mom
18. Song to walk down the aisle to: "Somewhere over the Rainbow/Wonderful World" by Israel K.
19. Song to make your exit: Say Hey by Michael Franti
20. Will you/did you have a solemn ceremony or a light one? In between
21. At what age did you think you would get married? 25 (SOOOOOO glad that I waited!!!!!)
22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? A select few (if 150 is few)
23. Wedding menu - fine dining or simply delicious? Both
24. Champagne or red wine? Both. Plus margaritas, beer, Kettle...
25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? Bali two weeks after
26. Was your/will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? New to us both
27. Who will pay for the bills? My family, his family, us
28. Living together: Not before marriage or absolutely before marriage? I was terrified to do it but glad that we did!
29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? "To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world." -unknown . I'm so ecstatic that I've found the right person!!!!!