#91 Girasole

Girasole
  • 757 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:38 AM

1. How old are you? 33
    2. At what age did you/will you get married? 33
    3. Do you have children? just 2 spoiled dogs
    4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? yep
    5. Were you ever engaged or married to someone other than the person you are with now? yes
    6. Do you want a garden wedding, beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding? beach
    7. Where did you/will you get married? Beaches Turks and Caicos
    8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? I would love spicy but I have to get the FI to dance lessons!
    9. How many guests did you/will you have? about 15
    10. Do you want/did you have an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding? simple
    11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? traditional
    12. How many layers of cake did you/will you have? 2 or 3 (FI loves cake)
    13. Is/was your wedding/reception at a hotel? yes
    14. When did you/will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? sunset
    15. Did you/will you have your reception outdoors or indoors? indoors
    16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? I like to have planning control
    17. How did/will the bride enter? walk down the beach
    18. Song to walk down the aisle to: No clue yet
    19. Song to make your exit: no clue
    20. Will you/did you have a solemn ceremony or a light one? pretty light
    21. At what age did you think you would get married? 33
    22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? we invited everyone
    23. Wedding menu - fine dining or simply delicious? simply delicious
    24. Champagne or red wine? Champagne & Daquiris
    25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? same place!
    26. Was your/will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? brand new
    27. Who will pay for the bills? we both paid for everything
    28. Living together: Not before marriage or absolutely before marriage? absolutely before
    29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? Have fun, laugh a lot, and enjoy each others company.

Chrissy
    Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#92 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
    • 2,528 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 12:27 PM

1. How old are you? 23

2. At what age did you/will you get married? 23

3. Do you have children? nope

4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? since day 1

5. Were you ever engaged or married to someone other than the person you are with now? no

6. Do you want a garden wedding, beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding? beach

7. Where did you/will you get married? Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? fast and spicy

9. How many guests did you/will you have? between 25-35, not sure yet!

10. Do you want/did you have an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding? simple and pretty

11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? traditional, from Spanish to English as per the standard in DR

12. How many layers of cake did you/will you have? 3

13. Is/was your wedding/reception at a hotel? the reception is at an AI, so yes its at a hotel; the AHR is not

14. When did you/will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? late afternoon

15. Did you/will you have your reception outdoors or indoors? outdoors

16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? Plan almost everything

17. How did/will the bride enter? down the pathway onto the beach

18. Song to walk down the aisle to: Whatever the mariachi band decides to play I'm cool with!

19. Song to make your exit: Same as above

20. Will you/did you have a solemn ceremony or a light one? As light as we can with a civil ceremony down there!

21. At what age did you think you would get married? 25, but why put off a good thing?

22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? more than a few but not everyone haha

23. Wedding menu - I guess what the menu offers... I think its a nice mix of both!

24. Champagne or red wine? Champagne for the wedding for sure!

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? right away, we stay 2 weeks and the second week is ours!

26. Was your/will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? Special to us in locale, but we have never been to Dreams Punta Cana

27. Who will pay for the bills? Which bills? At home, they are split evenly, and for the wedding we each pay 25% and our parents make up the other 50%

28. Living together: Not before marriage or absolutely before marriage? absolutely, I learned a lot about him this way!

29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? Can't wait, but I don't think it will be much different than how we already live... we will just have a document saying we are married!
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#93 pinayflava

pinayflava
      • 193 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:39 PM

1. How old are you? 29
        2. At what age did you/will you get married? will be 30
        3. Do you have children? just my french bulldog Buster
        4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? yep
        5. Were you ever engaged or married to someone other than the person you are with now? no
        7. Where did you/will you get married? Melia Cabo Real
        8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? slow and sexy
        9. How many guests did you/will you have? approx 100 (invited 200)
        10. Do you want/did you have an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding? in between
        11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? traditional with a bit of uniqueness
        12. How many layers of cake did you/will you have? 2 or 3
        14. When did you/will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? just before sunset
        16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? I like to have planning control
        18. Song to walk down the aisle to: A river flows in you
        19. Song to make your exit: unsure yet
        20. Will you/did you have a solemn ceremony or a light one? ?
        21. At what age did you think you would get married? 28
        22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? we invited almost everyone
        24. Champagne or red wine? Champagne
        25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? wait awhile
        26. Was your/will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? brand new
        27. Who will pay for the bills? us plus my parents helped
        28. Living together: Not before marriage or absolutely before marriage? absolutely before
        29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? i will comment on this once i get hitched lol

#94 mrscheeze

mrscheeze
        • 160 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:40 AM

1. How old are you? 24
          2. At what age did you/will you get married? 25
          3. Do you have children? yes lovely 8 yr old daughter
          4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? nope but so glad i am
          7. Where did you/will you get married? punta cana
          8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? probably none of the above since neither of us can dance
          9. How many guests did you/will you have? around 50
          11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? make our own
          12. How many layers of cake did you/will you have? 2 or 3
          14. When did you/will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? just before sunset
          15. Did you/will you have your reception outdoors or indoors? indoors AHR
          16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? WC decide everything
          18. Song to walk down the aisle to: maybe savage gargen i knew i loved you before i met you
          19. Song to make your exit: all you need is love
          20. Will you/did you have a solemn ceremony or a light one? very light
          21. At what age did you think you would get married? never
          22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? anyone who wants to come the more the merrier
          24. Champagne or red wine? Champagne
          25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? right after
          27. Who will pay for the bills? both of us
          29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say?i cant wait to marry my love!

#95 echo2_62

echo2_62
          • 1,049 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:55 PM

1. How old are you? 27
            2. At what age did you/will you get married? 27
            3. Do you have children? if fur babies count then we have three! One dog and two cats.
            4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? haha not to begin with!
            5. Were you ever engaged or married to someone other than the person you are with now? engaged - yes (and thank god I didn't go through with it!)
            7. Where did you/will you get married? Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
            8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? fast - and as short as possible
            9. How many guests did you/will you have? 26 and counting
            11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? probably something we make up, no other words would describe us :)
            12. How many layers of cake did you/will you have? 1 - cupcakes!
            13. Is/was your wedding/reception at a hotel? at our resort
            14. When did you/will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? mid afternoon
            16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? depends on the item
            17. How did/will the bride enter? along the path to the gazebo
            18. Song to walk down the aisle to: undecided, but thinking Debussy
            19. Song to make your exit: undecided
            20. Will you/did you have a solemn ceremony or a light one? light - our families wouldn't make it through otherwise
            21. At what age did you think you would get married? 24ish
            22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? select few plus a bunch
            23. Wedding menu - nothing with fish/seafood! yuck!
            24. Champagne or red wine? white wine!
            25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? 2.5 days of alone time right after... too much sun and I won't come back!
            26. Was your/will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? brand new resort but same area that we've been before
            27. Who will pay for the bills? Which bills? Technically I make sure they all get paid... but house bills are split 50/50 and personal bills are paid individually.
            28. Living together: Not before marriage or absolutely before marriage? definitely yes.
            29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? I don't like all this waiting around for it to finally be official!

#96 beachbum

beachbum
            • 351 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 12:52 PM

1. How old are you? 27
              2. At what age did you/will you get married? 26
              3. Do you have children? no
              4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? after I met him, yes, but he wasn't my "type" first
              6. Do you want a garden wedding, beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding? i wanted traditional church, but we're going to have garden
              7. Where did you/will you get married? punta cana
              8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? slow - norah jones
              9. How many guests did you/will you have? 32 but hoping for a few more stragglers!
              12. How many layers of cake did you/will you have? not sure, i think 3. we're getting whatever comes in our package.
              13. Is/was your wedding/reception at a hotel? at our resort
              14. When did you/will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? mid afternoon
              16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? trying to plan every detail, but you just can't with our WC.
              17. How did/will the bride enter? along the path to the gazebo
              18. Song to walk down the aisle to: here comes the bride?
              19. Song to make your exit: whatever the trio plays
              20. Will you/did you have a solemn ceremony or a light one? solemn
              21. At what age did you think you would get married? about now
              22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? practically everyone
              23. Wedding menu - tbd, probably steak and seafood
              24. Champagne or red wine? red
              25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? depends if I get a new job, right now we're planning on two weeks in September
              26. Was your/will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? both special and new
              27. Who will pay for the bills? Which bills? i do rent, we split up a lot of other stuff
              28. Living together: Not before marriage or absolutely before marriage? yes, before marriage
              29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? I really hope we get our paperwork back from the church to do our catholic wedding!

#97 Kelitaw

Kelitaw
              • 512 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:36 PM

1. How old are you? 39
                2. At what age did you/will you get married? 39
                3. Do you have children? no
                4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? YES!
                7. Where did you/will you get married? Ambergris Caye, Belize
                8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? slow but not necessarily sexy
                9. How many guests did you/will you have? 40
                11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? writing our own
                12. How many layers of cake did you/will you have? 1 and doing a cupcake treet
                14. When did you/will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? mid-afternoon/sunset
                16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? we are doing almost all of the planning
                18. Song to walk down the aisle to? not sure yet
                19. Song to make your exit: still deciding
                20. Will you/did you have a solemn ceremony or a light one? light
                21. At what age did you think you would get married? before now but so glad I waited til I found the ONE :)
                22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? practically everyone
                23. Wedding menu - seafood, chicken or pork
                24. Champagne or red wine? both :)
                25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? it's going to be a weddingmoon
                26. Was your/will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? special
                27. Who will pay for the bills? we split them
                28. Living together: Not before marriage or absolutely before marriage? yes, before marriage
                29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? I can't wait!

#98 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
                • 661 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 06:18 PM

1. How old are you? 32

2. At what age did you/will you get married? 21 first marriage, 33 second marriage

3. Do you have children? yes 5yr old son from first marriage

4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? no not initially - took some time

5. Were you ever engaged or married to someone other than the person you are with now? yes married for 8 yrs back in 1999

7. Where did you/will you get married? First marriage in a church in Calgary, AB- Second marriage PDC,MX - YAY!

8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? none - will be an informal wedding

9. How many guests did you/will you have? First wedding 80, second wedding maybe 20

10. Do you want/did you have an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding? First wedding was the fairytale, second wedding will be simple and informal

11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? Traditional for first wedding, second wedding Im hoping for our own vows
                  12. How many layers of cake did you/will you have? dont know yet

13. Is/was your wedding/reception at a hotel? second wedding at the hotel resort

14. When did you/will you get married - mid-day first wedding, sunset second wedding

15. Did you/will you have your reception outdoors or indoors? indoor first wedding, outdoor second wedding

16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? WC will decide - I planned everything for the first wedding- never will do that again

17. How did/will the bride enter? walking onto the sand

18. Song to walk down the aisle to: Breathe by Angels and Airwaves

19. Song to make your exit: Possibly Halo by Beyonce

21. At what age did you think you would get married? 25

22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? a select few

24. Champagne or red wine? neither I hate both....lol

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? right away

27. Who will pay for the bills? we split joint bills down the middle and pay our individual bills separately

28. Living together: Not before marriage or absolutely before marriage? absolutely

29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? My relationship with him is so easy......its work....but its never hard.....if your relationship isnt easy...you need to take a step back and look at it.

#99 renee1811

renee1811
                  • 539 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:25 PM

1. How old are you? 23

2. At what age did you/will you get married? 23

3. Do you have children? nope, but we have two spoiled dogs who we treat like our children :)

4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? haha, nope! we met freshmen year in college, and I never would have predicted we would be getting married 6 years later!

6. Do you want a garden wedding, beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding? beach, ever since I was 15 I knew that is what I wanted

7. Where did you/will you get married? Puerto Morelos, Mexico

8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? start off slow and sexy, and then halfway, turn to fast and spicy!

9. How many guests did you/will you have? around 25

10. Do you want/did you have an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding? simple!

11. Vows - traditional or something you make up on your own? a little bit of both

12. How many layers of cake did you/will you have? 1

13. Is/was your wedding/reception at a hotel? yes, Azul Sensatori

14. When did you/will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? early evening

16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? plan every detail down to the napkins!

17. How did/will the bride enter? down a wooden ramp onto the beach

18. Song to walk down the aisle to: Here Comes the Bride (a tropical version)

19. Song to make your exit: we haven't decided yet!

20. Will you/did you have a solemn ceremony or a light one? light

21. At what age did you think you would get married? 26 or so? but life has a funny way of working out sometimes :)

22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? somewhere in between

23. Wedding menu - fine dining or simply delicious? simply delicious!

24. Champagne or red wine? blech, neither! we'll toast with sparkling cider, and then have margaritas with dinner, haha

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? a while after the wedding--we need to save for it!

26. Was your/will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? brand new - Europe!

27. Who will pay for the bills? we have a joint bank account for joint bills, and individual accounts for our own stuff (like paying off wedding rings, teehee)

28. Living together: Not before marriage or absolutely before marriage? absolutely, and I'm so glad we did!

29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? I'm super excited to get married, but I really don't think anything will really change in our relationship :)

#100 loua4

loua4
                    • 397 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:22 PM

1. How old are you? 30

2. At what age did you/will you get married? 30

3. Do you have children? nope

4. Did you think you would marry the person you are with now? not at first. We have known eachother since I was 13. I used to hate his guts. lol!

7. Where did you/will you get married? Riu resort Paradise Island, Bahamas

8. First dance - classic waltz, slow and sexy, or fast and spicy? slow and but I dont know about sexy. lol groom cant dance.

9. How many guests did you/will you have? from 40-60

12. How many layers of cake did you/will you have? not sure. depends on how many people come

14. When did you/will you get married - sunrise, mid-day, sunset? mid-day

15. Did you/will you have your reception outdoors or indoors? indoors

16. Plan every detail down to the napkins or let someone else decide? dont know yet

17. How did/will the bride enter? onto the aisle in the sand

18. Song to walk down the aisle to: at last, ella fitzgerald

19. Song to make your exit: dont know yet

21. At what age did you think you would get married? 25

22. Who to invite - practically everyone or a select few? almost everyone

24. Champagne or red wine? both!

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding, awhile after the wedding, or no honeymoon? no honeymoon FI cant get extra time off

26. Was your/will your honeymoon be at a place special to you both or somewhere brand new to you both? none

27. Who will pay for the bills? both of us pay for it all

29. Anything else about marriage you'd like to say? havent had it yet. but very excited!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users