most are not beeing mailed.. I can deleiver them at work and around the city.. the ones that are going out of the city I'm mailing them in a separate envelope.. not sure if you can mail them exposed but here in Mexico I wouldn't do that... plus shipping is really expensive so I plan to deleiver a package to an uncle with the STDs for everyone that lives in the same city and he'll help me deleiver..

Thanks anny.

I guess I may have to purchase envelopes for them. I'm trying to skim purchases on anything I can. (little things add up). My mother is making me send the second pre-stamped prelim RSVP, because she said not everyone is internet savy and will not do this on our website. Ugg! Stamps=$$$

Make your boarding passes a postcard and you will save on postage. Also you can do your rsvp's as a postcard which will also save you money. Just a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull View Post
Make your boarding passes a postcard and you will save on postage. Also you can do your rsvp's as a postcard which will also save you money. Just a thought.
I was thinking of doing that but I will be sending two boarding passes per family. One will have this STD info, the second will be the RSVP (this one will be a postcard version so that they can easily put it back in the mail.)

oh okay, well then I would just get some plain white legal size envelopes and use those...you could always dress them up with a monogram sticker or something?

I think thats the plan. I went to Staples yesterday and figured that they'll work fine. Maybe I'll get those stamps with our monogram.

Christine, didn't you get some?

yup I got the stamps, they are about double the price of a regular stamp, but I really feel like the stamps are worth it, because its the first impression of the mailing

stamps.com

PM my your email and I can send you my sample. It's a work in progress though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisnessa View Post
Hi All,

I was trying to find the boarding pass template does anyone have it to offer? If so thank you so much!