Boudoir slideshow of jackie & Ryan

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 Bradley Fraser

Bradley Fraser
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:21 PM

Beautiful work Juan. I really enjoyed the slide show. I thought some of your best shots were in San Jose Centro, a place where you get the light it gives. You made it look magical.

#42 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:53 AM

Beautiful!! I loved the pics in the square with the balloons. It's easy to feel the fun relationship between Jackie and Ryan...and of course, they are adorable!!
      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#43 Can'tHardlyWait

• 812 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:15 AM

Beautiful pictures! I love how Juan combined the pictures of them together with the BD pics... romantic and sexy and sweet all at once. Love it.

#44 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:22 AM

If you hadnt told me I would have never knowit was your first time. They look great

#45 JUANCARLOST

• Banned
          • 130 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:51 PM

Its an honor to recieve comments from other photographers, its very special to me when that happens, thanks bradley & Shannon!

Tammy you where probably as happy as Jackie! Thank you for your great comments. I am too impressed that she will hold on to not showing the pics, not sure if I could hold showing them from my wife.

And thanks to everyone else for your awsome comments!

Originally Posted by Bradley Fraser
            Beautiful work Juan. I really enjoyed the slide show. I thought some of your best shots were in San Jose Centro, a place where you get the light it gives. You made it look magical.
            Originally Posted by shannonsteeves
            Gorgeous Juan! Congrats.
            Originally Posted by TammyB
            Ahhhhhhhh.. I'm seriously SOOO glad I logged on this evening. OMG I have been dying to see this pics since even way before you even went to Cabo. lol

Juan, your work will never stop amazing me, great job as always.

Jackie, my girl.. :-) OMG I want to jump up and down with you, these turned out SO well, you look great, both of you look great and I'm so excited for you knowing everything that has happened since we first met on the forum. YEAH..

Ok Jackie, I do have one question. Is it going to be super hard for you to not show Ryan that slideshow? I mean it's a mix of both your engagement pictures and B pics. OMG their is no way I could keep those from Cain if I were in your shoes. :-)

#46 aimee

• 1,662 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 11:18 PM

Great photos Juan, as usual.

Jackie, you looked absolutely amazing!!

#47 Jtds2713

• 714 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:44 PM

Amazingly beautiful pictures! Juan--your pictures are breathtaking! Jackie--you looked beautiful! I am thrilled for you!

#48 beachbride08

• VIP Member
                • 2,372 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 09:38 AM

Great pics! I love how you alternated between the BD and engagement pics. My favorite ones are by the fountain and the one of you two looking through the glass door.

#49 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:49 AM

Thank you everyone for your nice comments :)
                    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#50 ChristineFarah

• 30 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 04:55 AM

Those turned out really nice for your first session! Congrats :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users