Boudoir slideshow of jackie & Ryan

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#21 JulieG

• VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:31 AM

Juan, amazing job as usual.

Jackie, those look amazing. You look so hot and sexy and cute and fun all at the same time, how do you do that? They are amazing. The engagment pics are really amazing as well. You must be so happy.

#22 trisha0612

• 491 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:44 AM

Very hot! Love the pictures!
      Travis & Trish
      Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#23 royfa

• 2,201 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:50 AM

I love the pictures!
        Fannie & Pierre

#24 1elephant

• VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:54 AM

whew!!!!! that was hot and fun and sexy and silly at the same time - i'm not sure what i'm feeling right now!!!! nice job jackie - i don't know how you kept a straight face thru the pics!!!!!

awesome pics, juan...

#25 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:20 AM

ohhh lala miss thang...you look HOT!!! but i have to admit your engagement pics blew me away...i love the balloons and you and ryan look so in love

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#26 DreamsTulumBride

• 766 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 09:35 AM

There has to be a 1st time for everything!

Great pics!

#27 Christine

• VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 November 2007 - 09:46 AM

beautiful as always-
            Jackie you looked amazing, did Ryan know you were doing the bpics?
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#28 Leia78

• VIP Member
            • 2,459 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 11:33 AM

You looked amazing Jackie! You and your FI are so cute together!

Juan, great pictures. I especially like the last few. The color of the background is perfect.

#29 JUANCARLOST

• Banned
              • 130 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:37 PM

Thank you girls for your great!! comments, It was fun & different doing these pics.

I remember that Jackie was kind of tense at first but then she saw that it was nothing to worry about and then she had a lot of fun, so that is why I always recommend that you girls don't worry about being photographed, the less you worry about it the easier it is for the photographer and for you, the important thing is to have fun! I also love having fun when I am taking pics and I know everybody thinks that way.

So girls try to always just have fun and never worry about how you will look, have that in mind when you are geting your pics taken.

God bless

#30 shannonsteeves

• 10 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:00 PM

Gorgeous Juan! Congrats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users