Fiesta Americana?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 jpkw

jpkw
  • VIP Member
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 07:00 PM

Hi - i was possibly interested in having my wedding at Fiesta Americana based on a recommendation from a friend, however, I have not seen any postings from anyone on this hotel. I have never been there, so I'd love some input by anyone that may have scouted this location. Pros / cons?? thank you!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 November 2006 - 07:36 PM

its a beautiful resort...some of the main complaints are:

it is really expensive...the food is expensive and i heard they charge like $7 for bottled water..$25 per person for breakfast...

if $$ was not an issue, it is a lovely place.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 jpkw

jpkw
    • VIP Member
    • 1,650 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:02 PM

thank you! i didn't realize it was so expensive and $$ is definitely an issue. i'll look into CaboSurf, Dreams and the Hilton. Any other suggestions?

#4 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:14 PM

Are you looking for an AI resort? The CaboSurf is perfect if you have a smaller wedding that you want to rent out the whole place for your family and friends. Dreams, very pretty and a ton of information on this forum about it. Hilton is also very nice, and Emeline (onsite WC) is also very nice, and their wedding rates are pretty good. If your not looking for a AI resort, the Sheraton would be a nice spot.

Please tell us more on what you invision your wedding day like so we can try to better assist you.

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:43 PM

off the top of my head:

AI:
        Dreams
        Riu
        Intercontinental
        Melia Real

non AI:
        Hilton
        Sheraton
        Cabo Surf
        Cabo del Sol
        Westin
        PB sunset

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
        • VIP Member
        • 931 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 01:57 PM

There is a girl who was married at the Fiesta Americana in the Imperial Suite. Her photos are on Jessica Claire's blog - you may have to look back to July to find them. Gorgeous location, but I have no idea on pricing.

#7 BVP

BVP
          • 108 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 03:38 AM

We have done wedding videos at the Fiesta Americana - It is a beautiful venue...
            They have "Whale's Terrace" which is right out on the beach and makes a breathtaking setting for the ceremony - Than later they move the chairs away for beachfront dancing under the stars...

The service is first-class - you can't go wrong!

#8 KAMEYER70

KAMEYER70
            • 108 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 07:02 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jpkw
              Hi - i was possibly interested in having my wedding at Fiesta Americana based on a recommendation from a friend, however, I have not seen any postings from anyone on this hotel. I have never been there, so I'd love some input by anyone that may have scouted this location. Pros / cons?? thank you!
              It's been a few weeks since I have logged on, but I wanted to respond to this posting.

I am getting married at the Fiesta Americana in October 2007. We rented the hotel's private beach-front villa for the wedding and reception. It's not cheap, but the food and service is absolutely first class. The villa was $2000/night. Food and bar per guest is looking like $150.
              KM
              Imperial Suite, Fiesta Americana Grand

#9 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 02:52 PM

Does anyone know about FA's spa and where I can get information on it?

#10 KAMEYER70

KAMEYER70
                • 108 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 02:30 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by TAMMYM
                  Does anyone know about FA's spa and where I can get information on it?
                  I took a look at the spa when I was there in October on our scouting trip. They offered different types of massage, body wraps, facials, mani/pedi, etc. I remember thinking the prices were the same as in CA... not cheap. But that's on par with this hotel.

Your WC should be able to get you a copy of the spa services. I'll also ask mine.
                  -K
                  KM
                  Imperial Suite, Fiesta Americana Grand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users