Photo

Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding...Guest Photos!

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
  • 812 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 08:23 PM

Gorgeous pictures! Everything looked amazing - the dresses, table settings... and of course, both of you! Congratulations!!!

#42 B&G

B&G
    • 79 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 08:39 PM

Thank you everyone! We can't wait to see the pro's pics either...I can't even imagine what they're going to look like. :)

(And as for the kissing by the cake? It wasn't setup. We just happened to kiss and our guest photographer had her camera set funky. No sparklers, no special lighting. Just a kiss and a camera screw up!)
      Brooke and Gen

http://daisyPath.com...05/2/2/-6/1.png
      Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Photos..Taken by our guests!
      Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Review..(The above idea to link to our photos and review was stolen from the fabulous Ann...)

#43 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 08:41 PM

Beautiful! Love the kissing picture in front of the cake. It's like you both lit up when you kissed.

I'm also doing the colored glass beads on the table instead of petals. I'm happy I got to see it in action!

Congrats ladies! Now I need to read the review.
        Happily married since 2008

#44 tvt

tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:20 PM

I love it!! You two are both so beautiful!

I have questions for you

1. where did you get your table stones? I've been looking for ones just like that.

2. when did the sun set? right after your ceremony? or did you have time for pics after the ceremony during day light?

#45 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:34 PM

oh YAY! i missed this thread yesterday when i asked for pics! you both look beautiful, and the fire pictures are fantastic! i can't wait to see the pro pics!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tvt

I have questions for you

1. where did you get your table stones? I've been looking for ones just like that.
            we bought some clear ones at target a few months ago ... they did have colors back then, but idk about now...

#46 Lizzy

Lizzy
            • 501 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:57 PM

Hey you two Mrs., congratulations!! I am so glad you posted...I have been thinking about you and wondering how your wedding went. It was gorgeous! You are both so lovely. Did you ever get the ketubah? I am so anxious to see a photo of it. If you did buy one, did you bring it with you to Mexico? I am very happy for you Brooke and Gen! Best wishes!
              For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#47 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 03:28 AM

You two are gorgeous!!! Man, those opening pics of Las Caletas are beautiful!!!!!

Congratulations on an amazing wedding (minus the customs assholes).

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#48 B&G

B&G
                • 79 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 03:59 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tvt

I have questions for you

2. when did the sun set? right after your ceremony? or did you have time for pics after the ceremony during day light?
                  Why thank you!

We bought our table stones at Michaels, the craft store. They had a whole bunch of colors, but we were specifically looking for green ones. I think we paid $3.00 per bag and we bought about 12 or so bags...

The sun started to set during our ceremony, which was our plan from the get-go. We wanted to get married as the sun was going down but before it had gotten dark. Fortunately, our photographer grabbed photos of us before our guests had arrived at Caletas while the sun was still up. After our ceremony, the sun had already begun to go down. By the time dinner had started, the sun was fully down. The photos that we took after our ceremony had the last few minutes of the sunset!
                  Brooke and Gen

http://daisyPath.com...05/2/2/-6/1.png
                  Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Photos..Taken by our guests!
                  Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Review..(The above idea to link to our photos and review was stolen from the fabulous Ann...)

#49 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 01:52 AM

awww - i just saw your little comment in your siggy - and i blushed! i don't often think "fabulous" in terms of describing myself! lol but much appreciated.

#50 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,680 posts
                    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                    • LocationUtah

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:03 AM

You girls are gorgeous and so adorable. I love your flowers on the head table. Those fire dancers are sooo cool. Your pictures turned out really well... I have such an appreciation for las caletas after seeing it in person. It's a hidden beauty I never knew about an wish I could stay there forever. So magical. Your day was beautiful, congratulations ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users