Photo

Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding...Guest Photos!

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 B&G

B&G
  • 79 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 05:00 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone! :) We had such an amazing time...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JulieG
    Everything looks amazing, I love the cake kissing picture. I can't wait to see the professional ones.

2 questions for you, 1 did you guys surprise each other with what you were wearing? 2, are you changing your last name? How do you decide who's name to choose? My friends who got married decided to just keep their names the same because they were not sure what to do, they thought about making up a new last name, so I am just curious as to what you guys decided to do.

Congratulations.
    1. We actually didn't surprise one another with our dresses! We went dress shopping together, actually for me. Brooke wasn't going to wear a dress but the second I saw her in one and started crying, she knew she had to wear one. Our dresses are made by two different designers and are actually two totally different colors...However, because we're so different in skin tone, they looked like they went with one another. If you look at them separately, they look nothing alike!
    2. Yes, I am changing my last name and taking hers. The decision was pretty simple...My last name is comprised of 7 consonants and one vowel, is incredibly hard to spell and harder to pronounce...And her last name has four letters and can't really be butchered. Plus, I wanted to take her last name. :)

I wrote a review (accidentally posted it twice, whoops!) as a new thread...I hope I didn't forget anything!
    Brooke and Gen

http://daisyPath.com...05/2/2/-6/1.png
    Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Photos..Taken by our guests!
    Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Review..(The above idea to link to our photos and review was stolen from the fabulous Ann...)

#22 B&G

B&G
    • 79 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 05:02 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone! :) We had such an amazing time...

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JulieG
      Everything looks amazing, I love the cake kissing picture. I can't wait to see the professional ones.

2 questions for you, 1 did you guys surprise each other with what you were wearing? 2, are you changing your last name? How do you decide who's name to choose? My friends who got married decided to just keep their names the same because they were not sure what to do, they thought about making up a new last name, so I am just curious as to what you guys decided to do.

Congratulations.
      1. We actually didn't surprise one another with our dresses! We went dress shopping together, actually for me. Brooke wasn't going to wear a dress but the second I saw her in one and started crying, she knew she had to wear one. Our dresses are made by two different designers and are actually two totally different colors...However, because we're so different in skin tone, they looked like they went with one another. If you look at them separately, they look nothing alike!
      2. Yes, I am changing my last name and taking hers. The decision was pretty simple...My last name is comprised of 7 consonants and one vowel, is incredibly hard to spell and harder to pronounce...And her last name has four letters and can't really be butchered. Plus, I wanted to take her last name. :)

I wrote a review (accidentally posted it twice, whoops!) as a new thread...I hope I didn't forget anything!
      Brooke and Gen

http://daisyPath.com...05/2/2/-6/1.png
      Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Photos..Taken by our guests!
      Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Review..(The above idea to link to our photos and review was stolen from the fabulous Ann...)

#23 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:12 PM

Congratulations everything looks perfect... I loved the of you surrounded by fire, is AWESOME!!!

#24 beachbride08

beachbride08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:05 PM

The fire pictures are freakin' awesome! Your dresses are beautiful, and you two are such a cute couple. Congratulations again!
          Michelle

#25 Clussy75

Clussy75
          • 533 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:07 PM

Congratulations! The pics are great so far and you both looked beautiful!
            Claudia & Sean
            11/11/07

#26 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:30 PM

Love your pics! I want to see more!!!

#27 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:31 PM

Soooooooo pretty you guys!!! Love the dresses and the table settings. And you had a fire dancer girl, how cool! So far I've only seen guy fire dancers there. Going to read your review now :o)

#28 Janet

Janet
                • VIP Member
                • 7,459 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 08:21 PM

I just read your review and now I see pics! Gorgeous!!

#29 PaulaV

PaulaV
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,813 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:00 PM

Welcome back Brooke & Gen!
                    The picture of you two kissing by the cake is my favourite, perfect lighting.

You two looked beautiful!
                    Congrats once again.

#30 *JillD*

*JillD*
                    • 5,112 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:13 PM

love the pictures, looks like you girls had a fantastic time, congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users