Photo

Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding...Guest Photos!

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#11 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 03:28 PM

Congrats girls Everything looks fabulous! I LOVE the last pic of the fire dancers surrounding you...very cool!

#12 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 03:30 PM

You girls look great and so happy. Congrats. Quick question, did you two plan on wearing similar dresses?

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 03:56 PM

I can't wait to hear your review ... but in the meantime, thank you for posting these pictures! You two really got some amazing shots - and it looks beautiful. I LOVE how your tables turned out - I love the dark brown and green. YAY!

#14 Wisco4

Wisco4
        • 666 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:16 PM

Everything looked beautiful, including the two of you of course.
          What were those stones you had on the tables? They looked like they glowed! Loved all of your decor!

~Amanda

#15 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:21 PM

you both looked beautiful, congrats on such a great wedding.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#16 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:28 PM

Those pictures are great!!! That pic of the two of you surrounded by fire is so neat! Congrats!
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#17 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
            • 2,171 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:30 PM

Agreed, everything looks perfect... I love the pic of you kissing by the cake and the fact that your ceremony was happening while the sun was setting!!!

#18 Celina

Celina
              • Banned
              • 2,811 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:31 PM

Niiiiice job!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing the photos, it looked amazing! Loved the table settings.

Congratulations again!
                Celina
                "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#19 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:41 PM

Everything looks amazing, I love the cake kissing picture. I can't wait to see the professional ones.

2 questions for you, 1 did you guys surprise each other with what you were wearing? 2, are you changing your last name? How do you decide who's name to choose? My friends who got married decided to just keep their names the same because they were not sure what to do, they thought about making up a new last name, so I am just curious as to what you guys decided to do.

Congratulations.

#20 B&G

B&G
                  • 79 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:59 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone! :) We had such an amazing time...

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JulieG
                    Everything looks amazing, I love the cake kissing picture. I can't wait to see the professional ones.

2 questions for you, 1 did you guys surprise each other with what you were wearing? 2, are you changing your last name? How do you decide who's name to choose? My friends who got married decided to just keep their names the same because they were not sure what to do, they thought about making up a new last name, so I am just curious as to what you guys decided to do.

Congratulations.
                    1. We actually didn't surprise one another with our dresses! We went dress shopping together, actually for me. Brooke wasn't going to wear a dress but the second I saw her in one and started crying, she knew she had to wear one. Our dresses are made by two different designers and are actually two totally different colors...However, because we're so different in skin tone, they looked like they went with one another. If you look at them separately, they look nothing alike!
                    2. Yes, I am changing my last name and taking hers. The decision was pretty simple...My last name is comprised of 7 consonants and one vowel, is incredibly hard to spell and harder to pronounce...And her last name has four letters and can't really be butchered. Plus, I wanted to take her last name. :)

I wrote a review (accidentally posted it twice, whoops!) as a new thread...I hope I didn't forget anything!
                    Brooke and Gen

http://daisyPath.com...05/2/2/-6/1.png
                    Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Photos..Taken by our guests!
                    Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Review..(The above idea to link to our photos and review was stolen from the fabulous Ann...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users