Sign in to follow this  
B&G

Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding...Guest Photos!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone! :) We had such an amazing time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieG View Post
Everything looks amazing, I love the cake kissing picture. I can't wait to see the professional ones.

2 questions for you, 1 did you guys surprise each other with what you were wearing? 2, are you changing your last name? How do you decide who's name to choose? My friends who got married decided to just keep their names the same because they were not sure what to do, they thought about making up a new last name, so I am just curious as to what you guys decided to do.

Congratulations.

1. We actually didn't surprise one another with our dresses! We went dress shopping together, actually for me. Brooke wasn't going to wear a dress but the second I saw her in one and started crying, she knew she had to wear one. Our dresses are made by two different designers and are actually two totally different colors...However, because we're so different in skin tone, they looked like they went with one another. If you look at them separately, they look nothing alike!
  2. Yes, I am changing my last name and taking hers. The decision was pretty simple...My last name is comprised of 7 consonants and one vowel, is incredibly hard to spell and harder to pronounce...And her last name has four letters and can't really be butchered. Plus, I wanted to take her last name. :)

I wrote a review (accidentally posted it twice, whoops!) as a new thread...I hope I didn't forget anything!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone! :) We had such an amazing time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieG View Post
Everything looks amazing, I love the cake kissing picture. I can't wait to see the professional ones.

2 questions for you, 1 did you guys surprise each other with what you were wearing? 2, are you changing your last name? How do you decide who's name to choose? My friends who got married decided to just keep their names the same because they were not sure what to do, they thought about making up a new last name, so I am just curious as to what you guys decided to do.

Congratulations.

1. We actually didn't surprise one another with our dresses! We went dress shopping together, actually for me. Brooke wasn't going to wear a dress but the second I saw her in one and started crying, she knew she had to wear one. Our dresses are made by two different designers and are actually two totally different colors...However, because we're so different in skin tone, they looked like they went with one another. If you look at them separately, they look nothing alike!
  2. Yes, I am changing my last name and taking hers. The decision was pretty simple...My last name is comprised of 7 consonants and one vowel, is incredibly hard to spell and harder to pronounce...And her last name has four letters and can't really be butchered. Plus, I wanted to take her last name. :)

I wrote a review (accidentally posted it twice, whoops!) as a new thread...I hope I didn't forget anything!

Soooooooo pretty you guys!!! Love the dresses and the table settings. And you had a fire dancer girl, how cool! So far I've only seen guy fire dancers there. Going to read your review now :o)

Welcome back Brooke & Gen!

The picture of you two kissing by the cake is my favourite, perfect lighting.

You two looked beautiful!

Congrats once again.