What's your first dance song?
Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:14 AM
Posted 16 February 2008 - 12:54 PM
2. All the Way - Frank Sinatra
3. (I'm not sure of the title), but I think it's Someday Lady You'll Accompany Me..?? - by Bob Seger
I'll probably walk down the aisle to Mexican guitar music.
Posted 16 February 2008 - 01:08 PM
Posted 16 February 2008 - 02:45 PM
me- forever, ben harper
transatlanticism, death cab
i wanna know your plans, say anything
hold me now, the polyphonic spree
tim- into the mystic, van morrision
tupleo honey, van morrison
banana pancakes, jack johnson
and this is the huge kicker.....for anyone who knows the bloodhound gang
foxtrot uniform charlie kilo, bloodhound gang.....ahahaha!
we may not even decide until our wedding day, i've already preped the dj about the conflict....lol!
Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:25 PM
Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:29 PM
| Originally Posted by PaulaV |
Our first dance song was 'Never Tear Us Apart' by INXS.
good choice....great song!
Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:44 PM
| Originally Posted by jessyg20 |
We've decided to spice things up with Salsa. So we're taking classed and are dancing to Marc Anthony-Que precio tiene el cielo. His idea! ;o)
Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:01 PM
1. It's your love, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw ( on our first date we sang karaoke to this song!)
2. She's Everything, Brad Paisley (Aaron sang this to me when he proposed - at the same karaoke bar as our first date)
3. Me and You, Kenny Chesney (we both LOVE kenny chesney and I already have tons of his songs on my IPOD b/c of the mexico thing)
AND I am sure I will be adding more.......
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users