#611 JennW818

JennW818
  • 267 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:31 AM

Right now we are deciding between these:

Ray LaMontagne - Hold You In My Arms

Bruce Springsteen - Should I Fall Behind

Beatles - Here, There, Everywhere

It seems to change everyday because we cannot agree on one song!

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#612 alison15

alison15
    • 356 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:41 AM

We did "Two" by Ryan Adams

#613 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:53 AM

Better Than Love - Griffen House

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#614 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
        • 594 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:42 PM

We are considering "Is This Love" by Bob Marley - perfect bc we're going to wed in Jamaica. But as time goes on who knows, there are so many choices to think about.

#615 SammieStar

SammieStar
          • 7 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:09 AM

I think a better question is when do you start that? I've heard of horror stories of open bars and people waiting too long to begin the festivities, but at the same time, you want people to enjoy themselves. *Sigh*

#616 delgadot

delgadot
            • 284 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:15 AM

We had said from the start of our wedding talk that our song would be "You" by Jesse Powell then literally a few months later we were at my cousin's wedding and that was the song they danced too so now my FI said its been done..urgh... I am so sad because that song was perfect so at this point we are not sure:(

#617 JetsettinBride

JetsettinBride
              • 299 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:26 AM

Im still thinking... but I almost want an upbeat dance song b/c thats just the type of people we are.

#618 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
                • 594 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:32 AM

Delgadot what about "Fortunate" by Maxwell?

Originally Posted by delgadot 

We had said from the start of our wedding talk that our song would be "You" by Jesse Powell then literally a few months later we were at my cousin's wedding and that was the song they danced too so now my FI said its been done..urgh... I am so sad because that song was perfect so at this point we are not sure:(

#619 abbie32

abbie32
                  • 89 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:51 AM

Our song is "Then" by Brad Paisley. :-)

This song has meaning for both of us. I wasn't very lucky in love until I met my FI. lol  I was sick one day at his place and he went out to get me some medicine. He came back running in the house saying he heard this song on the radio that reminded him of me and our relationship. He said "he says it a lot better than I could". haha  He brought his laptop over to the couch and played it for me on YouTube. hehe I couldn't believe how open he was with his feelings and that he was actually excited to tell me. To me, it was the sweetest, most genuine thing anyone has ever done for me and I knew that day he was different and I would spend the rest of my life with him. I don't know how I will be able to dance and not cry but I couldn't think of another song more perfect for us to dance to. I love him and can't wait to be his wife. :-) 

If you haven't heard this song before it's beautiful. Click the link below to listen to it on YouTube. 

#620 muitoquerida

muitoquerida
                    • 233 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:03 PM

so hard picking a song! my bf is into reggae and im into brazilian music. oh boy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users