• Please log in to reply
997 replies to this topic

#531 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
  • 821 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 11:03 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tilly in the Sun
    You are so beautiful by Joe Cocker. FI picked it (which was beyond shocking because he is totally into heavy metal and I thought he would have picked Pantera or something LOL)
    LOL! That makes me laugh!!

#532 CristiandJamie

CristiandJamie
    • 445 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:17 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Reya
      Jason Mraz - Lucky
      I heard this song the other day and thought it was perfect for a destination wedding first dance song. We are going to use this song also!
      Cristi & Jamie
      http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#533 Naye84

Naye84
      • 59 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 02:51 PM

So kinda related to first dance song. How much is too much for dance lessons. Me and FI have been going to dance classes for almost 4 months. Our dance instructer has offered to choreograph a dance to our first dance song "Love Song" 311. To choreograph hes charging $145 and its like $40/per class...roughly 450 dollars...Its a little steep. Wondering if anyone else has ever taken dance lessons.

#534 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:13 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Naye84
          So kinda related to first dance song. How much is too much for dance lessons. Me and FI have been going to dance classes for almost 4 months. Our dance instructer has offered to choreograph a dance to our first dance song "Love Song" 311. To choreograph hes charging $145 and its like $40/per class...roughly 450 dollars...Its a little steep. Wondering if anyone else has ever taken dance lessons.
          Love it!! This is what song I wanted as our first dance song but FI kiboshed that... I think it's such a beautiful song :)

#535 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
          • 656 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mwcfarms
            I only know I am going to walk down the aisle to Always by Dennis Kamakahi. We might do our first dance at the AHR to Lifehouse You and Me since they are at our resort on our honeymoon and our song is She Thinks my tractors sexy.
            I love You and Me, i think we are using it for our last song! We decided on So Close by Jon McLaughlin. It was in the movie enchanted and the song dance was choreographed to mimic the Beauty and The Beast waltz. We are going to try to afford dance lessons. Also want to walk down to Switchfoot's Only Hope (it's the original version and is very beautiful with guitar/piano/violin).

Any one else doing Dancing in the Moonlight during their outside reception?

#536 kerrij

kerrij
            • 300 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 06:45 PM

I wanted to do a funny dancy song, but we have all night for that fun dancy stuff...so i let FI pick and he chose, I Will Stay With You by...JohnMayer maybe? It's lovely and i love that he heard of it and thought of us. I wanted Chasing cars by snow patrol...the weekend i met him was on a girls trip and we would blast that song and my cousin said, i lvoe this song it makes me think of my dream man! so we had a cheesy moment everytime that song came on and us girls would think about our dream man...little did i know that i would meet mine that same weekend!

#537 flipflop.tee

flipflop.tee
              • 519 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:35 PM

We chose a Jason Marz song as well but we picked "I'm Yours".....We are absoloutly in love with it!

#538 vdaybride

vdaybride
                • 1,412 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:38 AM

At Last by Etta James
                  Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#539 mekanabr

mekanabr
                  • 537 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:02 AM

I haven't picked a definite first dance song yet but I really love Pink's new song, Glitter in the Air.. I think it is so beautiful and the lyrics are great.

#540 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:13 AM

At last ... I think
                      http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users