Photo

What's your first dance song?

• Please log in to reply
997 replies to this topic

#501 frenchie427

frenchie427
  • 129 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:04 AM

Adele -Make You Feel My Love made me cry.

#502 Fivecents

Fivecents
    • Site Supporter
    • 72 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 09:23 AM

We'll we're big country fans....and we're French Acadians too there are some nice songs in French that really reflect us but there are a few country tunes that we absolutely love, for example there's I'd Find you by Chris Cagle, I LOVE THIS ONE!! also When by Brad Paisley, only to name a few.

#503 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
      • 5,466 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 05:26 PM

Here is a list of the top 30 songs in canada.. might help some people :)
        bride.ca | Top-30 First Dance Wedding Songs in Canada

#504 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 05:30 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by italigirl
          Mi FI is the very first boyfriend I had in High School. We dated for a while but then he moved. Over the course of the next 13 years, we both got married and divorced. We foulnd each other again a few years ago and I'm trying to think of the perfect wedding song about our life.
          Any suggestions for wedding songs about finding your first love again?
          What about God Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts?

#505 italigirl

italigirl
          • 17 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:36 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by *Heather*
            What about God Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts?
            My FI and I aren't really Country fans and this is too much country for us. We like the lyrics but I don't know....not feeling the song much.

We were thinking about doing the first song we danced to at a high school dance when I was 13 it's I Swear by All4one but the voice irritates me too lol. The other version is too country so that leaves me SOL.

#506 Fivecents

Fivecents
            • Site Supporter
            • 72 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 09:21 AM

The thing is there are so many great songs out there, you just need to pick one that really reflects the both of you....good luck!

#507 italigirl

italigirl
              • 17 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:37 PM

I think we've decided on Ti Sposero Perche by Eros Ramazzotti since I'm italian and 13 of the 16 of our group is italian. It just fits :)

PS.......In exactly one month I'll be in mexico and in 33 days I'll be married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Woooohoooooooooooooo!!

#508 Naye84

Naye84
                • 59 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:38 PM

We are dancing to Love Song by 311...its kinda tropical and we both love that song

#509 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:50 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Naye84
                    We are dancing to Love Song by 311...its kinda tropical and we both love that song
                    OMG, I have been begging FI to have this as our first dance song and he won't do it. I'm so glad to hear that you, I love, love, LOVE that song.

My first dance song is totally untraditional and my friends don't like it. What do you guys think?

Paramore - The Only Exception

#510 finleys7

finleys7
                    • 703 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:38 PM

Okay, so we are changing it, because our friend who was playing the guitar might not be coming anymore because his new girlfriend is a teacher and she can't take the time...another story for another time =)

We are now using "You and Me" by Dave Matthews Band
                      Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
                      Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users