Photo

What's your first dance song?

• Please log in to reply
997 replies to this topic

#351 JOSIE

JOSIE
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 02:36 PM

I have no idea what to walk down the aisle too!! But I know our first dance song is "Someone Like You" by van morrison. It's our song :)

#352 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
    • 657 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:16 PM

We pick and we are going with "THEN" by Brad for our first dance. I am going to walk down the aisle too "Somewhere over the rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo. And we will back down the aisle as husband and wife to "One Love" by Bob Marley.
      Cory & Jennifer
      March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#353 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
      • 5,466 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:12 PM

sunprncss - GEORGE STRAIT IS MY FAVORITE! I love him. Did you watch the special the other night honoring him?? I love that song, its absolutely perfect, we are considering it as well. The first song we ever danced to was 'Run' (george strait) so we might use it, sentimental value :)

the bridal party will walk out to 'somewhere over the rainbow' and I think I will walk out to 'gravel lines' by amy seeley OR 'make you feel my love ' by adele

#354 SunPrncss85

SunPrncss85
        • 71 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:26 PM

cbnvb9 we did not get to see it. We were on vacation in the DR the night it was on and we both forgot to DVR it. "Run" is a great song as well and I love Adele. Great song choices!

#355 Debbi803

Debbi803
          • 108 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 24, 2009
          • Wedding Location:Herrington Harbor Marina, MD

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:02 AM

So far, our recessional is going to be "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours" by Stevie Wonder. Our first dance will be "You Had Me From Hello" by Kenny Chesney. I think our last dance will be "Can I Have This Dance (for the rest of my life)" by Anne Murray. I haven't decided for certain but I may walk down the aisle to "Wind Beneath My Wings" by Bette Midler, sung by my niece.....we'll see, not final yet. More to come!

#356 TightyWhitey

TightyWhitey
          • 181 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:07 AM

We just got back from our wedding in Playa del Carmen. We used the instrumental version of U2's Beautiful Day for the processional and the instrumental version of the Beatles' All You Need is Love for the recessional. Our first dance was Into the Mystic by Van Morrison and our last songs of the night were Closer by Travis and I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. We got a lot of compliments on our choices.

#357 erinleigh

erinleigh
            • 316 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:56 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TightyWhitey
              We just got back from our wedding in Playa del Carmen. We used the instrumental version of U2's Beautiful Day for the processional and the instrumental version of the Beatles' All You Need is Love for the recessional. Our first dance was Into the Mystic by Van Morrison and our last songs of the night were Closer by Travis and I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. We got a lot of compliments on our choices.
              Where did you find the instrumental version of Beautiful Day? I'd love to hear that!

#358 TightyWhitey

TightyWhitey
              • 181 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:17 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by erinleigh
                Where did you find the instrumental version of Beautiful Day? I'd love to hear that!
                Sorry for the delay!

We got the instrumental version from Amazon.com. It was performed by the Vitamin String Quartet.

Amazon.com: Beautiful Day: MP3 Downloads: Vitamin String Quartet

#359 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
                • 340 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:30 PM

Our first dance song is "Give Me You" by Mary J. Blige. He picked it :-)

#360 lori7anne

lori7anne
                  • 11 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:59 PM

we have agreed on "when you say nothing at all " we dance in the living room to it every chance we get

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users