• Please log in to reply
997 replies to this topic

#251 saraece

saraece
  • 289 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:06 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BachataBride
    I was surfing you tube today & came across this. I just had to share it with my BDW friends!! YouTube - Brian & Katie's Evolution of Wedding Dance
    I am totally stealing this!! Man I laughed my a#@ off! FI would so do this.
    Like our first kiss all over again

#252 klhutsell

klhutsell
    • 63 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:25 AM

Thank You for Loving Me - Bon Jovi
      Kelsie and MarcusJune 14, 2008Graduation/Engagement

#253 nscaper

nscaper
      • 119 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Fanny
        This is a really sweet song "Dance with Me" by Anthony W. Carter

YouTube - Dance With Me- New Wedding Song / Wedding Music (1st Dance)

Guitar and vocals are so romantic

I love it. FH is listening to it when he gets home :) It gave me goosebumps.

#254 Callie

Callie
        • 51 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:44 PM

Hmm, was going to do Cheek to Cheek (YouTube - 'Cheek To Cheek' by Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong), but I just realized it is almost 6 min long! My guests will be falling asleep by the time the first song ends. Back to the drawing boards :)

#255 hayley

hayley
          • 70 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:19 PM

Jess-a good salsa singer is Jonny Pocheco. You should pick a slow salsa song since you will be a beginner and if you mess up it won't be hard to get back on. Just make sure that it is a salsa song with a salsa beat and not merengue or cha-cha, it makes a HUGE difference!

#256 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
            • 349 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 10:36 PM

Our song is going to be "Good Morning Beautiful" by Steve Holy. It's a really pretty counrty song...my fiance is a huge country fan (me not so much) and his one request for the wedding was that our 1st dance is to this song. It works for us because every morning when we wake up the 1st thing he says to me is "good morning beautiful".
              WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#257 jennik13

jennik13
              • 118 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:07 PM

"How Sweet it is"
                The Jerry Garcia version of course

#258 nicollem

nicollem
                • 34 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 07:49 PM

"Thank You" - Chris Cornell
                  OR
                  "We Are Man and Wife" - Michelle Featherstone (VERY beautiful song)

My absolute favourite male singer, Chris Cornell, did a cover the Led Zepplin song Thank You.
                  I had never realized what a beautiful song it was until I heard the version Chris did.
                  The only bummer is he never recorded in a studio, so it's a live version. It's still wonderfully done, but you can hear some clapping, and cheering at the end. I still may use it though.

#259 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
                  • 668 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 11:42 PM

So FI came home about a month ago saying he found our song- "im Yours" and I was so happy that he thought of it himself and liked it! Thinking that it would be different we were so excited.... Since then that is ALL that is on the damn radio! It's gonna be old in 5 months! UGH!

#260 DRB

DRB
                    • 647 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:33 PM

We've decided on Dave Matthews "Crash Into Me". We've never really had "a song" but we both really like this one, plus we saw Dave Matthews in concert early on in our relationship.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users