DRbride

What's your first dance song?

I'm totally having 1000 yrs as my signing song...thats weird we have a lot the same ;) different resort though but my pic on here is my FI anf I at the Sirenis. .it was our first trip to Mexico..lived the Resort but didn't chose it yo get married because there was too much walking which will be difficult for few of our guests... the Palladium has trams even though it's bigger

I warned everyone it was a big resort, and to expect some walking.   We also know alot of people who have stayed there, and one who married there this past March, so we are super excited about our wedding.

I priced the Palladium out in PV, their wedding packages were awesome.

I love where they have the wedding spot set up. ..I love the many great photo ops Sirenis has...im sure I'll love GP as well :)

I love love love All of Me by John Legend and that's what I"m thinking right now, we'll see if I'm sick of it by December. Also thinking of having it transition to the Tiesto version and have the BP run out and dance to get the party started, but have to figure out the reception timeline first. Also love Better Together by Jack Johnson, but it might be a bit quick. I've also always loved Elvis' Can't Help Falling in Love With You, but that's not my FI's style at all

I love love love All of Me by John Legend and that's what I"m thinking right now, we'll see if I'm sick of it by December. Also thinking of having it transition to the Tiesto version and have the BP run out and dance to get the party started, but have to figure out the reception timeline first. Also love Better Together by Jack Johnson, but it might be a bit quick. I've also always loved Elvis' Can't Help Falling in Love With You, but that's not my FI's style at all

That's a great idea... if you did dinner, then cake, then your dance it might work??  except where do you dance with your dad?  heheh so many things to consider.

I love where they have the wedding spot set up. ..I love the many great photo ops Sirenis has...im sure I'll love GP as well :)

Did you venture out that far? I heard its like 15 mins from the resort by the disco? but they offer golf cart trips to the disco...  I love that it's private because a hot pink speedo in my wedding photos doesn't intrigue me heheh

Oh then maybe they have mo ed it because it used to be right on the beach but off to the side...it was secluded but not.. ill have to look through my pics and see if I can find one of where it was when we were there few yrs ago

Oh then maybe they have mo ed it because it used to be right on the beach but off to the side...it was secluded but not.. ill have to look through my pics and see if I can find one of where it was when we were there few yrs ago

I think you probably saw their public beach location.  You are also pay to upgrade to the private beach which has a large palapa (hut) beside it for the receptions.  It's by the disco I was told.

I'm totally having 1000 yrs as my signing song...thats weird we have a lot the same ;) different resort though but my pic on here is my FI anf I at the Sirenis. .it was our first trip to Mexico..lived the Resort but didn't chose it yo get married because there was too much walking which will be difficult for few of our guests... the Palladium has trams even though it's bigger

Since I can't decide - I may use 1000 years with words to sign. Not sure if that is dumb (walk to instrumental, sign to words)

Wow thts awesome they have a private area! ! now I wish we would of we t with Sirenis! ! There's so many great things about tht place!

calgarybride2015 there's a lot of songs put there... he k wedding wire. .but if you do chose the song o e with words one without I bet no one would really notice. ..

I'm wracking to find songs with meaning when in back of my mind I feel like it's the beach..between ocean and people on the beach oh and Wi d will anyone even heat the music!!

We are doing our first dance to "I'm so Glad" by Royal wood I'm in love with it!

I'm having trouble with the music for me and bridesmaids to walk down the isle to but I'm thinking "I will" by the Beatles ... Maybe although I saw this version and liked it much better...but how can you get a YouTube video into iTunes as a song???

• Like 1

We are doing our first dance to "I'm so Glad" by Royal wood I'm in love with it!

I'm having trouble with the music for me and bridesmaids to walk down the isle to but I'm thinking "I will" by the Beatles ... Maybe although I saw this version and liked it much better...but how can you get a YouTube video into iTunes as a song???

It's really simple! Google it and there is a quick way to do it that doesn't require a download or anything.

Ps- amazing cover of "I will" I am sooooo going to steal that! (If you don't mind!)... It's aoooo pretty! My FI is a huge Beatles fan but I wanted something more acoustic. You may have just found my perfect song to walk down the aisle to!

Edited by kmk2016
  • Like 1