DRbride

What's your first dance song?

We FINALLY just picked ours! woot.gif Jason Aldean's Cover of "Heaven"!.

FI "doesn't care" what it is, but has had an opinion on every song I suggest lol.  Then I realized I hadn't given any country options, and that's way more him.  Jason Aldean is our favorite country singer, and I've always loved this song,it's a perfect fit and when I played it for him i finally got some excitement!  Sadly it has to be a live version, but as long as we love it I don't think it matters :) 

Here's a link if anyone wants to hear it cheesy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzutGeYd4JQ

Originally Posted by sgreen99 View Post

We FINALLY just picked ours! woot.gif Jason Aldean's Cover of "Heaven"!.

FI "doesn't care" what it is, but has had an opinion on every song I suggest lol.  Then I realized I hadn't given any country options, and that's way more him.  Jason Aldean is our favorite country singer, and I've always loved this song,it's a perfect fit and when I played it for him i finally got some excitement!  Sadly it has to be a live version, but as long as we love it I don't think it matters :) 

Here's a link if anyone wants to hear it cheesy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzutGeYd4JQ

Congrats!  Beautiful Song. My fiance doesn't like country as much as I do...so I knew he wouldn't want a country song as our first dance :(

We decided on Etta James "At Last". A classic!  I am happy with our choice. 

Originally Posted by AndreaandAaron View Post

Congrats!  Beautiful Song. My fiance doesn't like country as much as I do...so I knew he wouldn't want a country song as our first dance :(

We decided on Etta James "At Last". A classic!  I am happy with our choice. 

Ah that's such a great classic!  We gotta keep the men happy right ?msnwink.gif

Anyone dancing to Spanish ballad? My first dance will be to my favorite group Camila...Todo Cambio! I'm going to be an emotional wreck that day! LOL

Anyone dancing to Spanish ballad? My first dance will be to my favorite group Camila...Todo Cambio! I'm going to be an emotional wreck that day! LOL
I like that song! So we thought we were going to dance to something slow, or something Beatles, but we ended choosing a Spanish song -- El Amor by Tito El Bambino. It was perfect.

We were going to do "This Year's Love' by David Grey, which is an amazing song, but decided to keep it more 'fun' and are playing " Kiss the Girl" by Steve Tyrell, from the little mermaid.

Originally Posted by jreist View Post

We were going to do "This Year's Love' by David Grey, which is an amazing song, but decided to keep it more 'fun' and are playing " Kiss the Girl" by Steve Tyrell, from the little mermaid.

Love this! So cute and fun!

Originally Posted by Lori Granados View Post

i LOVE that song!! Camila has a couple of songs that I really love, but the FI is not big on it. He wants to use "Thank you for loving me" by Bon Jovi