Jump to content
DRbride

What's your first dance song?

Recommended Posts

We FINALLY just picked ours! woot.gif Jason Aldean's Cover of "Heaven"!.

FI "doesn't care" what it is, but has had an opinion on every song I suggest lol.  Then I realized I hadn't given any country options, and that's way more him.  Jason Aldean is our favorite country singer, and I've always loved this song,it's a perfect fit and when I played it for him i finally got some excitement!  Sadly it has to be a live version, but as long as we love it I don't think it matters :) 

Here's a link if anyone wants to hear it cheesy.gif

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzutGeYd4JQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by sgreen99 View Post

 

We FINALLY just picked ours! woot.gif Jason Aldean's Cover of "Heaven"!.

FI "doesn't care" what it is, but has had an opinion on every song I suggest lol.  Then I realized I hadn't given any country options, and that's way more him.  Jason Aldean is our favorite country singer, and I've always loved this song,it's a perfect fit and when I played it for him i finally got some excitement!  Sadly it has to be a live version, but as long as we love it I don't think it matters :) 

Here's a link if anyone wants to hear it cheesy.gif

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzutGeYd4JQ

Congrats!  Beautiful Song. My fiance doesn't like country as much as I do...so I knew he wouldn't want a country song as our first dance :(

 

We decided on Etta James "At Last". A classic!  I am happy with our choice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by AndreaandAaron View Post

 

Congrats!  Beautiful Song. My fiance doesn't like country as much as I do...so I knew he wouldn't want a country song as our first dance :(

 

We decided on Etta James "At Last". A classic!  I am happy with our choice. 

 

Ah that's such a great classic!  We gotta keep the men happy right ?msnwink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone dancing to Spanish ballad? My first dance will be to my favorite group Camila...Todo Cambio! I'm going to be an emotional wreck that day! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anyone dancing to Spanish ballad? My first dance will be to my favorite group Camila...Todo Cambio! I'm going to be an emotional wreck that day! LOL
I like that song! So we thought we were going to dance to something slow, or something Beatles, but we ended choosing a Spanish song -- El Amor by Tito El Bambino. It was perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were going to do "This Year's Love' by David Grey, which is an amazing song, but decided to keep it more 'fun' and are playing " Kiss the Girl" by Steve Tyrell, from the little mermaid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by jreist View Post

 

We were going to do "This Year's Love' by David Grey, which is an amazing song, but decided to keep it more 'fun' and are playing " Kiss the Girl" by Steve Tyrell, from the little mermaid.

Love this! So cute and fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Lori Granados View Post

 

Anyone dancing to Spanish ballad? My first dance will be to my favorite group Camila...Todo Cambio! I'm going to be an emotional wreck that day! LOL

i LOVE that song!! Camila has a couple of songs that I really love, but the FI is not big on it. He wants to use "Thank you for loving me" by Bon Jovi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×