Sign in to follow this  
Christine

I love Dyson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Shelley try Macy's and see if they are selling their floor models, I think some of the smaller stores are going to stop carrying them.
oh, I will, great idea!

I was so shocked that it rang up for less than half the price. It was such a great deal. I am loving it. I can't stop vacuuming.

yes the absolute animal is a little heavy but they are selling the slim ones now that are a little lighter.

I LOVE ours! We got the absolute animal about a month ago. Our old vaccum was crapping out on us and I had heard the Dyson's were amazing. So we sucked it up and handed over the money. We paid about $550 for ours....the upside being that Target was giving a $50 gc with the dyson purchase...so that came in handy. :-)

But it is such a great vaccum, I'd pay full price all over again for it! Our carpet really does look a lot better....esp in the places that Jake lays a lot. He has a few spots that are his favorite and they seem to get extra dirty....the dyson helps a TON with those areas. Also, I like the spot cleaner that came with it a LOT! It honestly works so well!