Sign in to follow this  
Jtds2713

Jtds2713 TTD with Bradley Fraser

Dear Moderators,

Can I ask anyone of you to please correct the spelling of Bradley's last name in the title to Fraser. I am afraid this thread may not come up if someone does a search of his work. Thanks much!

jessica, do you have a whole album online with smug mug that we can look at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauraw View Post
jessica, do you have a whole album online with smug mug that we can look at?
Here is the link to KOdak Gallery with more pictures! Please PM me if it does not work. You will love working with Bradley. He was very professional and such a pleasant person to work with. He was right on time and was on top of everything. What we liked about him was that we was really very very nice. We had him for two hours but he gave us a huge discount because he said it was his first TTD. The whole time he was just shooting. We had over over 200 pictures for only two hours. And after a few days we got our CD. BEst of luck to you.

Here is the link: Sign in to Kodakgallery.com create photo gift, make digital Kodak prints, and more

Jessica

For those of you who are wondering why we were not so wet for the TTD-- I liked my hairstyle so much I really did not want to get it wet! So it was not Bradley's fault! smile29.gif I also found out that the link to Kodak Gallery doesn't always work so here are more pictures for those interested in Bradley Fraser.

a>

Click the image to open in full size.

a>

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
I cant see them sad.gif
Hi Stephanie,

I wonder why you can't see them. Can you try on another computer? Let me know if I can help.

Best to you!

Jessica