65 replies to this topic

#61 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:56 PM

Okay,

Here are pics of the rings. Again I ordered these on 5th and selected the cheapest shipping ($6.50) and received them on the 9th. Super fast.

We really liked the plain ring (style # 43118 ) and the silver with black in the middle (style # 4372 ) both look identical to what we have tried on at the regular jeweler for $150+. However the brushed/grayish color one (style # 43128 ) was absolutely HENIOUS and looks awful and it was the most expensive (go figure).

Here is them on my thumb: (the top one is the ugly one, looks OK in the photo but in person is really cheapo looking)

Click the image to open in full size.

Here they are on Evan's finger:

#62 Debs

Debs
    • VIP Member
    • 7,104 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:07 AM

Chris's is like that one with the black band, but his is bevelled around the edges (I can't tell if yours is). we are almost at one year and his ring still looks brand new!

We had to order 4 times because the sizing was really off, but we are still so happy with the rings!

#63 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:22 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Debs
        Chris's is like that one with the black band, but his is bevelled around the edges (I can't tell if yours is). we are almost at one year and his ring still looks brand new!

We had to order 4 times because the sizing was really off, but we are still so happy with the rings!
        Deb- that is great to hear that the ring looks great after so long.

Evan is pretty darn pleased. At first he was not sure if even wanted to wear a ring, but seeing as he gets the rings out every night and wears them around, I think we will be in good shape.

#64 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
        • 334 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:39 PM

Hey girls~ Just wanted to let you all know that I too ordered my FI bands from this site, bc he too was unsure if he was going to wear a band. I have to say that they really are not bad at all, they are light in weight but that is titanium.. I am VERY pleased with my purchase, O and bc they are so darn cheap we too ordered 4 one fun one (black) one fancy one for Pictures and ceremony(shiny finish) and 2 others that just everyday.
          Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#65 jrprice24

jrprice24
          • 91 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:21 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Abbie
            lizz, you TOTALLY have to get him a couple backups from silver depot, we just got dougs in the mail today. here's pics, the quality is just as nice as the $150 ones we were looking at at the same place we got my e-ring, Click the image to open in full size.
            all 4 on my pretty hand, for a different angle
            his favorite, black, probably for more of a dressy look, or just not everyday, anyways
            everyday ring
            pics of the 2 with my set :) i'm so excited!
            Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
            Hey Abbie-
            Wondering if you could tell me the numbers of his rings. I like them all but they don't look like any that I'm seeing on the site.
            Thanks!
            Jessica
            I am now Mrs. Rohwedder!!

#66 blumenthale

blumenthale
            • 242 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:23 PM

Great find, checking it out now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users