Good site for wedding bands

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#21 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
  • Banned
  • 381 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 11:53 AM

What a great find! I have to say that I was a bit relieved that they did not have the tungsten band that I bought... It would have hurt to see it for super cheap. : ) So, I don't feel too bad about what I spent. Some nice other stuff too!

#22 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
    • 716 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 01:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by StephanieMN
      That is odd, are they just out of them or they never go that high? I guess I don't know sandard sizes.
      I was surprised, my FH is 6'7 and we got his ring there, maybe he has girl hands :)
      I think that rings over size 12 need to be custom ordered. At least that's what a woman in the jewelry store told me when we went to check out rings. There's still so much I have to learn about this whole process though!

I don't see a place on the website to order a custom-sized ring though. I guess I'll have to shop around to see what's available. He likes the tungston rings.

#23 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:22 PM

how long did it take for these to come in? i still haven't ordered mike's ring because I dont have his size. I've been asking him for it for a while If I don't get it soon, I'm getting him this ring as punishment :)
        Click the image to open in full size.

We measured his finger at target & he was a 9.25. The website doesn't have 9.5s. I'm thinking about getting him a 9 & a 10 to see which fits. Maybe one will be his winter ring & the other will be for summer. My ring has been tight since it got warm. He doesn't plan on wearing it every day so it doesn't have to be a perfect fit.

#24 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:25 PM

I ordered them sunday & they shipped today. can't wait to see them!

He is a 9.25 so I bought a 9 & a 10. I also got myself a thin silver band for vacations when i don't want my real ring. I figure I can sell the one that doesn't fit on ebay & maybe even make a profit. or we can just keep it. At $8.75 per ring you can't go wrong.

#25 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
          • 1,798 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 05:37 PM

sorry Morgan, I am just now seeing this. It really didn't take long- as you noticed!
            We had to do the same thing in that we got a 10 and 11 for Chris. He is kind of having a hard time with getting one to fit just right.

#26 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 20 May 2008 - 06:13 PM

OMG this got bumped at the perfect time! we are looking for dougs this week! he really wants a plain titanium, and he doesnt want me to spend a lot, with his ex, he actually went thru 3 rings, lost em all. he is a mechanic at boeing and takes things like that off for work, they probably ended up getting stolen or knocked off his craftsman.

so excited to see this!

#27 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,328 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 06:15 PM

we bought my fi's ring from here- he loves it! and it was cheap enough that we bought 5 so that he could pick his fave!

#28 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:44 PM

It shipped in one day! Can't wait to see it.

#29 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 07:04 PM

Mike rings came in today! They look great. The 10 is too big, but the 9 is hard to get on. Once it's on it's a little loose. He has big knuckles so a ring won't really fit right. He'll only where it for special occasions, not daily.

We are going to use the 10 during the ceremony so I don't have to force it on. He'll probably wear the 9 when he wears it.

He really liked the look. "very manly" he said. We;ll first he said, "where are my polka dots."

#30 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                  • Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:37 AM

i've been having trouble getting this website to pull up the last few days, of course, because now i'm ready to order! is anyone else having success getting thru to www.silverdepot.com??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users