Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Forum Referrals!

Hey Ladies,

thanks for referring BDW to other brides! we really appreciate it.smile159.gif

• Ryjaxs19 3
  • JANET1111 1
  • TAMMYM 1

if you want to refer other brides to the forum, it is really easy!

go to your usercp and you will see a link that has your ID number at the end. put this link in your signature at other forums or send it to other brides that may be considering a DW.

or

you can go to your usercp and "Invite" them to the forum with the invite link.

Thanks Tammy,

Now that I have figured out how to post on other forums... Yes I am a slow learner... Ive been having so much fun. If I were another bride on these other forums I would be so gratefull if someone referred me to this one. The other forums just dont have even half the information that you can find on this one.

Tammy without this forum I would be LOST... Seriously.. This by far exceeds any other board I have found, so like Jackie said, if we can help others in their planning I'm happy to make their lives a little less stressful.

Great job girls! I'm not on any other forums or I would be inviting people. Heck, I hardly have enough time to be on this one and still have a normal life!

So if I am on another forum and want to mention this forum, the link under usercp is what I should use? Or is this just for referring a bride you're specifically talking to? Basically my question is - how to I point brides in this direction?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
So if I am on another forum and want to mention this forum, the link under usercp is what I should use? Or is this just for referring a bride you're specifically talking to? Basically my question is - how to I point brides in this direction?!

Go into your usercp and copy the link. It can be any bride. You dont have to know them or be talking to them. I saw a couple of brides on another forum yesturday with questions about Mexico weddings so I copied the usercp link and put it in a post reply to them just saying that there was a ton of info on here about Mexico. I wasnt sure if it would work or not but 3 people used it and came over here. I guess it worked.

Thanks! I got a nice email from a girl who found me on another website I have and I sent her here, so be nice to her! :) jk like you girls would be anything but NICE!