Sign in to follow this  
tvt

How much did you spend on BM presents?

Well, I'm on the fence about buying them an actual gift... because I've spent a lot on them already and I consider that my gift! $1000 travel, $150 hair & makeup, $50 nails, $155 dress. Yeah... that's enough!

I have 4 BM and one MOH, plus I'm getting something for both of our Mom's as well.

Embroidered tote bags with their first name and starfish. Filled with Tiffany-style starfish necklace and more stuff but not sure what yet. There is a place downtown that is restringing my mom's pearls, so I think I will make earrings for the BM's there as well.

Not sure what else for the Mom's but I have some time.

All in all, it will be 50-75 per person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Well, I'm on the fence about buying them an actual gift... because I've spent a lot on them already and I consider that my gift! $1000 travel, $150 hair & makeup, $50 nails, $155 dress. Yeah... that's enough!
Ummmm no, you should not get them gifts as well. lol You have spent more than enough. that is soo generous of you. Wow, I can't believe you are paying for travel and dresses, I would love to have been able to do that.

trish you should definitely not feel like you need to get them a gift as well!

i'm only having my sister as MOH and his sister as a bridesmaid. so i spent about $300 on my sister (an ipod nano with video, with an imovie i made her of photos of us through the years set to music and then a video at the end of me asking her to be my MOH because she lives out of state... oh and a tiffany's mini mini starfish pendant and bracelet) and about $150 on my FSIL for the mini mini starfish pendant and bracelet.