So I can finally print a completed project! Well, completed until it's actually completed after the wedding and I add pics. Here are some pics of the different pages. I bought the book at 10 Thousand Villages, so it's a pretty cool book. (When I went to this store, I totally fell in love with so much stuff in there, that I added it to my registry!) I know it's nothing special, but I like it and am excited to have it completed!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Carly I think its a great idea and its going to look so good when its done after the wedding. Yay for checking things off the list, its a great feeling.

You did a great job! I bought that paper too. I used it for my OOT bag tags.. I LOVE it! Your guests are going to think it's so personal and cute! Next item on your list because this one it checked off! YEAH!!