Newbie - Cabo San Lucas Feb. 2008

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mridgway

• 132 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 07:58 PM

Hello! Just wanting to say Hi and introduce myself. We are planning a February 16, 2008 wedding in Cabo San Lucas. We are just getting started planning and have been working with Emlee from Baja Weddings. We believe we will have the ceremony and reception at the Cabo Del Sol golf course. Anyone familiar with this location? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

#2 BVP

• 108 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 08:11 PM

Hi Melissa - Welcome and Congrats! - The Cabo Del Sol is GORGEOUS! - As a Cabo resident, I have been to many functions there. Not only is it one of the most beautiful Golf Courses in Cabo, the clubhouse and restaurant for events can claim fabulous food and ambiance. You made a really good choice!

You will find the best best info on this forum - we are all here to help one another as you will soon see! - Happy planning.

#3 Janet

• VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 08:13 PM

Welcome Melissa,

I'm not familiar with your location or coordinator, but I am sure someone will be able to help. Good luck!!

#4 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 08:17 PM

Welcome good luck with your planning.
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#5 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 November 2006 - 09:01 PM

hi melissa,

welcome to the forum...one of our brides is getting back soon from her wedding at cabo del sol...i am sure she will have a ton of pics.

welcome to the forum!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 09:06 PM

welcome melissa and good luck planning. You will find lots of information on here.

#7 mridgway

• 132 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 12:36 PM

Thanks! We've got a long road of planning ahead of us - but I am glad to find that there is a resource like this to make it easier!

Marci - Thanks for your insight. I'm glad to hear from someone who has seen it in person!

#8 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 12:39 PM

Welcome to the forum Melissa. I also am not familiar with that venue or WC, but there are so many beautiful places in Cabo I'm sure it will be great! Let us know how we can help :)

#9 NABUMBAH

• VIP Member
                • 931 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 02:21 PM

welcome. I've seen photos from weddings at Cabo Del Sol - gorgeous. I am sure that you will be thrilled with your choice.

#10 Jennifer

• 218 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 05:45 PM

Welcome Melissa!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users