17 replies to this topic

#11 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 04:59 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cherielee
    well i live in kitchener ontario and i found it in toronto, and would like to yeah look for a cheaper price or at least compare prices...and i would like to find out who the actual designer is....to be able to search properly for it you know?
    Gotcha. I can't look around for you now, but will try later for sure.

I do know one thing, when I was looking for dresses I found the prices to be cheaper in Toronto, sometimes by as much as $100 than it was in smaller cities. Smaller cities have less competition so they charge more for it. I searched around because I wanted to get the best deal and though it might be more expensive in Toronto. I found out it was actually cheaper.

#12 Cherielee

Cherielee
    • 160 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 05:02 PM

okay great i would love if you could search for me i have been on all their sites plus their sister sites and just searching dresses with a slit...they are all NOT Working arg,...frustrated for sure...but thanks for all your help i really really appreciate it!

#13 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
      • VIP Member
      • 3,405 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 06:16 PM

OOOOHHHH....you look dang good in that dress! Whenever you do find it you absolutely should get it! I fits you perfectly, and I love the idea of removing the underskirt...it gives the dress a totally different look. Really pretty dress. Good luck and congrats on finding a keeper!

#14 Cherielee

Cherielee
        • 160 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 07:42 PM

still need help? help? help? please?

#15 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
          • 985 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 09:50 PM

Could you try calling the store? Which store was it?

I searched the Alfred Sung website and found many dresses like it, but not the exact one you posted a picture of.

#16 Cherielee

Cherielee
            • 160 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:43 PM

yes i called the store and now she said that she wont sell me it off the rack...arg...to make like more difficult...it fit me perfect too...but she said that it is alfred sung but wont tell me the style number? why do things need to be so difficult? i really really just don't know why? lol

#17 Leia78

Leia78
              • VIP Member
              • 2,459 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 11:04 PM

The dress really flatters you! I like it especially b/c it's so unique. Awsome choice!

#18 Leticia

Leticia
                • 259 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 04:48 PM

I like it! that's so cool you can take the underskirt out. Dan wishes my dress did that, haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users