Looking for photos...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MelissaH

• 1,724 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 07:24 AM

I want to do something like this -

Click the image to open in full size.

up our stairway (our stairway/front hall area is very similar to the one in the pic) but need some pictures - we already have pictures of family and friends all over the place, so I thought it would be nice/different to put up photos of something else that was special to us - Mexico! The only problem is is that most of my pictures from Mexico aren't that great or have people in them so I'm hoping you all can help me find some royalty free pictures I can print out and frame...I'm crappy at finding things like that

#2 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 10:07 AM

PM Jason & Tricia. They both sent me great Mexico pictures when I was making my postcards.

#3 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 10:57 AM

off topic - when did you change your name to melissah?

#4 MelissaH

• 1,724 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 11:30 AM

thanks morgan!

I changed my name again just this morning - too many people were calling me lisa lol i dunno why but i'm soooo anal when people get my name wrong :

#5 -Kate-

• VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 12:50 AM

Just so you know we did this up our stairway and I love it. We got all black frames and got all the pics in black and white. Tip for hanging them straight: Snap a chalk line up the wall (from bottom step to top) and then just hang the bottom row along the line. You can fill in the pics above that line without worrying about if the whole thing will be straight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users